Thyroid UK

Referral to Endocrinologist

HI Everyone - I wondered if I could ask if anyone knows of an endocrinologist not too far away from where I live on the borders of Worcestershire/Herefordshire/Gloucestershire who might be more open to an integrative approach? If not in these areas, I wonder where the nearest one might be?.

Thank you so much for any information you may be able to provide.

Recommendations via private messages please in accordance with posting guideline #25, thank you.

1 Reply

Bluecrystals, email on Monday for the list of member recommended NHS and private endos.

For an integrative approach you may need a functional doctor or naturopath.


You may also like...