Restless Legs Syndrome

RLS specialist in SE London/Kent?

Hi - does anyone know of a specialist in RLS? My mum had a knee replacement recently and is getting no rest at all. GP seems at a loss and my poor Dad is bearing the brunt of all her frustration (which is understandable). I think I need to take her to a specialist as she feels nobody understands her or is taking it seriously - although we are doing our best. They are based in Orpington in Kent and I will pay for the appointment if I have to! Thanks!

4 Replies

See my reply on thepost 42 below this one. Title of the post is To find the one.

1 like

Thank you!!



In case you cannot find Pippins posting to which she is referring, this is the information:

Dr K Ray Chauduri at

Kings College Hospital London Has a long waiting list

Dr Huys

Movement Disorders Clinic at

Institute of Neurology

University College London ( UCI )


Thank you v much! I've made some enquiries 😊

1 like

You may also like...