I'm still very new to all of this so am after some advice please. My doctor wanted me to drop down from 20-15mg last week. After being on this forum I know that is not a good move so I reduced to 17.5 instead and "touch wood" it seems to be working. I want to get off these meds as soon as I possibly can, like everyone on here. When is it advisable to drop again? I have no pain or stiffness at the moment. I'm not due to see the doctor again until the end of this month. I don't want to wait until then to drop again.