may just be wishful thinking on my part

but it is my wish

and in that i can do as i wish

and i wish u go away far far away

Mr.Parkie....I do not need u

go away go away go away!!!

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great poem you have a great talent, and a great spirit keep up the good you do and thankyou x

• oh thank u for the kind words.....as u know humor is imp to keep goin at it...so my attempt....I have been trying to kick Mr.Parkie out....but "the jerk" is very stubborn:)))

• I can identify with your poem. It is very good. I also write poetry,it helps to get our feelings out.Some days it is hard to fight this horrible monster that has invaded us.P>U>S>H pray until something happens. We cannot let the monster win.We are going to be the winners when a cure us found.

• Brooke....I find writing very therapeutic and a sense of humor helpful...otherwise life wud be the pits....We cannot let the monster win..I have nicknamed him Mr.Parkie and am trying my best to kick him out:PPPP

• Very nice. I think we all feel the same way about Mr. Parkie!

• One person we all would love to kick out or as I say wud be nice to have a Block button:P oh well we try...everyday is a struggle as only we know....

• SuKas...Love this! Great job at putting into words the way we all feel.

• :)) Thank u.... some of the feelings are so difficult to articulate verbally and works in writing....

• Thank you. I cannot write poetry to save my life, but you have, and you have exceeded most people's wildest expectations.

• hahah thank u...well we all have our talents...and this is something for me just pours out of my heart:)) I am so so glad if this helped u smile even a lil bit:))

• dat is such a true poem describes us parkies hope they find a cure

• I hear you and I hope they find a cure soon too...am getting really tired of that jerk Parkie:)

• yes dat parkie is such a jerk how long ru living with him im only new 2 him has me wrecked everyday

• 8 years today....

You may also like...