So WPC comes around Montreal 2013. I got sponsored to go, at the last minute, and turned it down. Lots of factors came into play, and I ponder about them, but come to the same conclusion which is for me prioritising illness is not my gig. If I had gone it would have been to help that individual, now thats my only disappointment I won't be there for them. So to those who are going I think like this...... you wave my flag. You represent me, and people like me. These are some of the things I would have done...
1. Congratulate Eli Pollard WPC
2. Thanked the teams on every stand for all they do... Jill would you please
3. Supported PM and especially Jon
4. Supported Sara, she is a star
5. Encouraged PWP to drum
6. Found a nightclub
7. Hugged Phil Beckett & Alex Flynn
8. Wangled free Champagne
9. Worn something out there, but Vicki you can do that
10. Made a point of showing people life with PD can still be good
If you have any messages you want to get across whilst the World of PD is in one place you must write and tell them, they are on Facebook and have a web site..... use your voice...