travelling Pain: Something new that has recently... - NRAS

NRAS
28,046 members32,774 posts

travelling Pain

Donna--A
Donna--A

Something new that has recently started. My pain starts in hips and moves to knees and then to ankles, while in shoulders as well. I always have some pain but this moving can actually be felt. I was just wondering if any one else has experienced this sort of thing. Thanks all and have a great day; I am new on here and think this site is great.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Donna,

In the early days before confirmed diagnosis of RA, my Consultant suspected Palindromic arthritis, as the pain was travelling around my different joints it was nearly a joke where it would appear next. The Consultant described this as the disease trying to catch hold. God knows? I'm not sure what stage you are at, but I would suggest you contact your Consultant & discuss.

Regards, Gina.

Hi Gina, thanks for the reply and I will definitely ask next week when I see him. Did you end up having Palindromic Arthritis ?? And is that part of RA.?

Hidden
Hidden

Donna

That is exactly what happened to me just before i was diagnosed, for about 6 months, i would wake up in the morning and wonder where the pain would be today, some days shoulders, some days, knees, it was so strange - there was a constant underlying ache but the extreme pain shifted. It was then continuously persistent and i was diagnosed with RA.

Mads

Thank you for reply. It is nice to know others feel the same.

You may also like...