Hello month 3

It's a lovely sunny day for my move. Just love this new room its another step nearer the mystical penthouse. I have to thank the encouragement and support from fellow quitters I doubt I'd be here without you. It's not always been an easy journey but with your help and my determination I made it. Haven't had a serious crave for a couple of weeks now, I sometimes feel nostalgic when I see others smoking but then I smell them yuk the nostalgia soon disappears plus I love having the extra cash now. I wonder how I could have justified spending obscene amounts of money on those smelly white sticks. I've brought cake and wine for my fellow roommates.

6 Replies

• This is wonderful. I like you are not having serious craves now.... life will be good, well done!

• WOW amazing doing fantastic, the extra cash is great isn't it. Into the next room.

So wonderful those craves are becoming less.

Fantastic, well done you

• Congratulations on the move Spanisheyes you've done amazing xxx

• Hey spanish old friend, congratulations :) Lush to see you here in month 3! I know what you mean about nostalgia - I get occasional bouts too. But I don't think I'd be daft enough to waste all this work now, and i'm sure you won't either :) And I was thinking just this morning about the cash too - it makes me shudder to remember dashing to the shop most lunchtimes, buying a sandwich and having to spend a minimum of a fiver to use my card, and always ALWAYS grabbing 'spare' tobacco to do so. Yeech.

How great is it that we stopped all that?

Ta for bringing cake - I've got nuts, plus some cheese and pineapple on sticks and G&Ts, let's party! x

• Great going, and staying with you on this. You are doing so well and the support you give to others, well, yours is a quit to respect. Onwards...............

• Congrats Spanish :) the catering sounds smashing in month 3. You have been so determined and deserve this amazing success :)

You may also like...