No Smoking Day

It's finally here - 1 Year

I'm so excited a few hours early but tonight at 11.30pm iv been a non smoker for 1 year!!!!!

So proud of myself, also lost 1st 2lbs in last four weeks doing Slimming World properly so only 5.5lbs left to loose and back to my weight I was when I stopped. It's been hard emotionally for me, and coming off the patches after six months ish I gained all my weight. But it's done now and today I have my Chanel £79 perfume on :)

Patches were my life saver and my nurse was cool to keep me on as long, totally worked for me the way I did it.

Good luck to everyone and keep at it, today I didn't ever see me making it lol:)

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done angela!

What a fab milestone and an inspiration to us all

Congrats and welcome to the penthouse.

Am adding my massive congratulations, the bunting will be out and party's getting ready.🎀🎀🎀🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

So so pleased for you

Enjoy your freedom

A very big well done to you :D giving up smoking and losing the weight and all in one year, you should be very proud of yourself :D

Another success story, nice to see it! Welcome to the Last Room Angela :)

Very well done Angela :)

Well done Angela!!! I am so happy for you.

cool-smileys.com/images/207...

Congratulations Angela, how wonderful that you've scaled two mountains - you should be so proud pic4ever.com/images/47b20s0...

Fantastic Angela! Two gold medals are being hung around you neck even as we speak. :D

HUGE congratulations from me on your arrival at Planet Penthouse. You can take your ease now in the sure and certain knowledge that you have well & truly deserved your laurels. :)

Huge Congrats and welcome to the penthouse :D

Congratulations Angela you must feel so proud :) 6 months on the patches sounds like a good plan what mg were you on? X

Thanks everyone I was a day early ha, 19th not 18th lol! But it's a year all the same. It still feels so unreal to be honest I'm so proud of myself.

Donna I started on 15mg I think and went down to the lowest then I still cut them in half and used a plaster to keep them on lol. Every GP nurse service us different and I'm lucky my nurse said it was better to work individual rather than just the guidelines.

Jennings I bet your excited, not long for you now too :)

Max thanks to you Kat and many others who in my early days made a massive difference to me.

I'll still keep checking in, its nice to see how people are getting on :)

Well done Angela that's amazing, celebrations for you now then :)

Thats awesome and super well done on the weight loss too :) You enjoy your moment, you deserve it xxx Cant wait to join you xxx

Great stuff! Massive achievement, well done Angela and welcome to the penthouse. Great view from up here isn't it?? :D

Great news Angela. It's a fantastic feeling isn't it.

You may also like...