Can't quite believe I'm here!

When I first joined this forum I didn't really think I would ever get this far but here I am!! Can't say it's been easy especially with a husband and daughter who smoke but I made it.

I may not be the most chatty on this forum but I take great encouragement reading the replies posted to other people. So 90 days done. 1800 cigarettes NOT smoked and £670 saved. Bring on the next 3 months!! :)

7 Replies

• Good morning,

Lovely to read this post, doing so very well, in what at times must have been very difficult.😀

A massive congratulations from me:)

• Oh well done Fiorano! :D

You've just been silently getting on with it in the background and I do so admire you for holding on in there despite living with smokers. That's such an achievement and such a courageous thing.

Perhaps they will eventually be inspired to follow your example :)

Huge congratulations from me!

• It must be really hard for you living with smokers. A big well done !

• Congrats on getting this far in your quit. 100 days smoke free just around the corner.

• Thank you all for your lovely replies.

It has been tricky some times but hay ho, us 'non smokers' just have to get on with it don't we!!n:)

I will continue to lurk about in the background watching all my fellow non smokers, making great progress!

Keep up the good work everyone :)

• Wow, this is just so amazing to read. So inspirational. You've done amazingly well. Thanks for keeping your quit so that I can keep mine.

• Oh Badgepup I don't think I'm inspirational, but thank you for the compliment.

Keep going with your quit and I'll do the same :)

You may also like...