4 Months Today

So we hit the 4 month mark today, can't believe it, woo hoo!! :D

Around the 3 month mark was quite hard, we thought about smoking A LOT but we both held in there, supported each other and came through kicking and screaming as we are determined NEVER to smoke again :eek:

So we got there in the end, holiday to Portugal next month to look forward to and onwards and upwards to 5 months - hope you are all doing well and especially to any of my comrades still around from the January Freedom Fighters club xx

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Massive well done Blondie:)

What a fantastic achievement.:)

• Blondie, you're a star! Well done that girl! :D

Tell you what, I reckon your trip to Portugal next month is going to be the best holiday you've ever had. :)

• Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your kind words xx

• Well Done Blondie!!

4 months is fab!!

• Congratulations Blondie on making it to 4 months quit, the freedom fighters will be proud :) have a fab holiday xx

• Waaahooo!

I was wondering how many of the January Freedom Fighters were left. This is an excellent post Blondie and even more an excellent accomplishment :D

I am only a week behind you and then it will be my 4 month anniversary of kicking the Nicdemon in the mouth and living by the way of NOPE (Not One Puff Ever)

I am certain I will never smoke again. I am also certain you won't either! :D:cool:

• Waaahooo!

I was wondering how many of the January Freedom Fighters were left. This is an excellent post Blondie and even more an excellent accomplishment :D

I am only a week behind you and then it will be my 4 month anniversary of kicking the Nicdemon in the mouth and living by the way of NOPE (Not One Puff Ever)

I am certain I will never smoke again. I am also certain you won't either! :D:cool:

Absolutely Mike - we will NEVER smoke again :D

• Thanks Max - see you upstairs in 8 months ;)

• Thanks all for your kind words xx

• Well done on the 4 months, the ff's are one third of the way to the penthouse. :D

• Congratulations to you! Great milestone!

• Hi, sorry missed this yesterday.

A huge congratulations, starting to reap the rewards of your hard work:):)

• Fantastic blonde.

I will be on 4 months on the 14th:D

I also have a holiday to look forward to:D

And also known what you mean about being difficult around 3 months:D

You may also like...