Yes!!!

one month done...(well over a month actually).......only just though!

the storm came here on the south coast,..got up at 6am monday,..to find water coming through the roof,..roof tiles moved!..felt split!

after the intial panic,..had to go outside to "take a few deep breaths"...only to find the garden full of over flowing sewerage!!

i was soooooo close to breakin,...but didnt!!

so a month and three days,...and not ONE puff of a fag!

im happy,...reaaalllly happy

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dell Boy

Well done ! And (gags) YUK :eek:

• one month done...(well over a month actually).......only just though!

the storm came here on the south coast,..got up at 6am monday,..to find water coming through the roof,..roof tiles moved!..felt split!

after the intial panic,..had to go outside to "take a few deep breaths"...only to find the garden full of over flowing sewerage!!

i was soooooo close to breakin,...but didnt!!

so a month and three days,...and not ONE puff of a fag!

im happy,...reaaalllly happy

Flipping heck! That sounds terrible:eek: What a start to your day.... but you did not cave:) Well done so far you are doing just great.:)

• Brilliant, Dell. Well done! I bet you've got a tidy amount put by for the wedding now, haven't you? :)

Leaky roof, sewage flooding in the garden.......sounds like you are living in my last house. :eek: I doff my hat to you for staying strong through these trials! :)

Val

• Well done indeed! The more stressful situations you can get through without smoking, the more you will realise you don't need to smoke to relieve stress!

Keep up the good work!

• Brilliant, Dell. Well done! I bet you've got a tidy amount put by for the wedding now, haven't you? :)

Leaky roof, sewage flooding in the garden.......sounds like you are living in my last house. :eek: I doff my hat to you for staying strong through these trials! :)

Val

indeed!!....to the tune of £500 :)....banked!

• yes!...by the end of november we will have saved enough for the return flights to new york!...unbelieveable!

all that we would have spent on fags!....rediculous!

You may also like...