Never thought I'd get this far!

Well Im here in the four month room:D Three calender months since I had my last cigarette flipping heck! I really never thought I would get this far, I honestly

dont think I could have got here without this forum and all the wonderful people who find time in their busy days to reply to a distressed member and help them get over the craves thanks, to you all.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :D:cool:

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Tooshay!! :D

Don't think many of us expected to get this far, but heck here we are!!

15 weeks ago, about now a very sad girl was stubbing out her last fag too, and bloody hell do I feel better for doing it!!

Celebrations all round!!

• Nothing's derailing this tooshay, three month milestone, get in! Well done! Max the kettles on but are you sure we shouldn't be opening a few bottles of something bubbly and vintage Dec 2012 right now, months 4&5 room starting to fill up again?:D

• Well done Tooshay!! :D

Don't think many of us expected to get this far, but heck here we are!!

15 weeks ago, about now a very sad girl was stubbing out her last fag too, and bloody hell do I feel better for doing it!!

Celebrations all round!!

15 WEEKS, 15 WEEKS, 15 WEEKS, YIPPEE!!

I can't wait to be where you are Gem :) xxx

• 15 WEEKS, 15 WEEKS, 15 WEEKS, YIPPEE!!

I can't wait to be where you are Gem :) xxx

It's great :D

With the sticking power you've shown so far, and your attitude I'm sure you're going to be here before you know it!! xxx

• Great stuff Tooshay! Really well done you!:)

• Wow well done Tooshay

Its from reading all these inspirational posts on here thats keeping me going. :)

You may also like...