Eleven - count em 1 1 weeks!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS MWAH

I honestly think id have caved by now, without your guidance on what will trigger, how to handle it and downgrade them to flashes, and just knowing that if ive started to run out of steam or am worried or upset then someone here has an answer they will share and if not theyll just be there.

so 77 days 7 hours and this is starting to ROCK

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • THANK YOU GUYS MWAH

I honestly think id have caved by now, without your guidance on what will trigger, how to handle it and downgrade them to flashes, and just knowing that if ive started to run out of steam or am worried or upset then someone here has an answer they will share and if not theyll just be there.

so 77 days 7 hours and this is starting to ROCK

That is great Sassy, you are doing really well. Really well and it will just get better and better for you:)

• That's awesome Sassy, I'm just a day behind you, nipping at your heels!

Brilliant innit :D

Molly x

• Woohoo fab yoooo lous as Craig Revel Horwood would say!! X

• 11 Weeks Wow

That's brilliant you are totally there :cool: well done and thank you for being an inspiration :)

Keep it up and have a fantastic freeeeeee Christmas and New Year :D

• The Sassy Mama steam train comes roaring past - there's no stopping your quit. Very well done. :D

• Well done Sassy

They say pictures paint a thousand words..... so I'll leave it up to these two! :D

:D

:D

• thanks guys

feeling the love and sending it right back acha, molls dont you dare let me down, never mind nipping at my heels getcho a$$ up here on cloud 11 xx

• molls dont you dare let me down, never mind nipping at my heels getcho a$$ up here on cloud 11 xx

Gotta be a song in that somewhere hasn't there!?!

:)

• Well done Sassy, I'm so pleased for you. You're doing fantastic. Keep it up.

Love May x

• Well done sassy and molly ... Make some room for me on cloud eleven ..

im coming in fast

And you're right , this forum is just great .. I dont post much but I do check in most days

and it keeps me on track

thanks everyone

• Wow Snik, just a couple of days and you'll be on cloud 11 with me and pathfinder Sassy Mama! She's the light that leads us on :D

Molly x

• GET IN SASSY!!!!!! :D:D

Good on you and a big well done from me!! xx

Hey Lostie it may seem a long way for us yet but at least we have great company as we play catch up ;)

Great pic Nifty...sums it up perfectly :D

• Landed safely .....

• That was a superb landing, welcome Snik, it's brilliant having you aboard

Molly x

You may also like...