No Smoking Day
2,584 members31,315 posts

Day 10

Hi everyone, first off, let me tell you that I am still feeling really good about this quitting lark and, dare i say it, finding it reasonably easy psychologically speaking(((kiss of death alert!!))).

However, on to the symptoms:

Yesterday i felt as rough as a badgers backside. It was as though i had everything going wrong at the same time. I had terrible stomach cramps, a splitting headache and a completely blocked hooter, a sore throat, cough, aches all over. I has a pretty busy day which didnt help. I am not saying this is quit related but it wasnt a pleasant day at all.

Today i feel better so i am putting it down to an one off event never to be spoken of again.....shhhh

in general i am still amazed at what i have achieved. I honestly never thought id be able to do this. You always hear that to quit you have to reeeaaalllyy want o do it and i think thats is where my head is. I want this so bad that it seems like plain sailing (((kiss of death alert 2!!))).

i love the freedom i have and never want to be controlled like that again.

yippideedooda.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

well done mate double figures now you are doing so well before you know it you will be out the weeks and into months stay strong and keep going :D:D

Yes, very well done , magic. Into double figures now:D

:D

Way to go Magic

reaching double figures is brill

your are an inspiration to alot of the new folk just starting there journey :)

onwards to week 2

yeahhhh

Thanks guys.

I have been smober (an app ive got calls it that - cool eh?) for 1 week, 2 days, 14hrs and 45 minutes and ive saved myself £72 and not smoked 192 cigs and extended my life by 16 hours. That about 4 games of golf!!!!!

yaaabaaadaabaadoooooooo!

You may also like...