day 15 today

day 15 today and i feel pretty good so far as to say i think i've got this cracked.

still have the feeling that my throat is closing up sometimes but overall I'm good.

I gave my friend a lift tonight and he lit up in the car twice and i couldn't stand the smell. I think i was so poorly with withdrawal in the first week that i'll never smoke again just the smell makes me feel sick.:)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Chris.....how did I miss this post? Only just spotted it and by now you'll be on day 19 (Ithink) Wow. Well done sir. Very well done indeed. Lovely to hear its getting so much easier for you. :)

• I somehow missed it too.

Well done Chris! I hope all is still going well for you.

Alex.

• day 15 today and i feel pretty good so far as to say i think i've got this cracked.

still have the feeling that my throat is closing up sometimes but overall I'm good.

I gave my friend a lift tonight and he lit up in the car twice and i couldn't stand the smell. I think i was so poorly with withdrawal in the first week that i'll never smoke again just the smell makes me feel sick.:)

Well done and nxt time tell ur friend that ur car is a smoke free car now u gave up

• I agree with Shelley your car is a smokefree zone now. Well done on your quit. :)

• Anyone lighting up in my motor will be getting out and walking.

You may also like...