5 months, 1w and 1 day

Hi guys.

Well i got this far!

Cravings have pretty much gone now. I still get the odd 'pang' for a ciggy, usually when i'm a bit stressed out but i know enough to realise it wouldnt help me.

Overall i feel much better now for quitting, i've been gyming it a fair bit and i'm so much more fitter and healthier than i was.

Thank you for all your support!

Nick

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Nick! 5 months is a brilliant quit. Glad you are feeling fitter and healthier too. Wish I could say the same. Struggling with the weight but I am working on it.:D

• Well done Nick

Cant wait till my cravings have near enough gone, getting there but not quite yet :D

• Top job Nick32 but you've sold yourself short!

At 5 months, 1 week and 1 day, you should have posted this in the 6 months + section :D

• Well done Nic ......... Great job:D

I'm coming to the end of month 3 soon and it feels great.

Others say it gets easier as time goes by, you don't quite believe it at the time, but it's true.

Reckon we've cracked it hu?:rolleyes:

• Yayyy well done on 5 months, one week & one day :D It sounds like a life time away to me at the moment, I can't wait to be at this stage, congrats to you :)

Denise x

• Cheers guys!

It does get easier as time goes on, i promise :)

What really helped me (and still does) is getting plenty of exercise. You cant beat that endorphin rush!

• YOU started 1 day before me! LOL!

:D

June 28 is going to be 170 days for me! LOVE IT!

July 8 makes it officially 6 months! Red Lobster baby!

Sea Food is my reward..what will be yours? I feel so good!

Hi guys.

Well i got this far!

Cravings have pretty much gone now. I still get the odd 'pang' for a ciggy, usually when i'm a bit stressed out but i know enough to realise it wouldnt help me.

Overall i feel much better now for quitting, i've been gyming it a fair bit and i'm so much more fitter and healthier than i was.

Thank you for all your support!

Nick

You may also like...