Day 5... I think?

Hi,

Managed to confuse my self (not hard to do at times:rolleyes:)

Not sure if its day 4 or 5... think its 5. Well anyway, things are doing ok, no smokes, still using lozenges (just thinking... its not cheating is it?:eek:)

Treated myself to a series of books...so I'm happy today, they will keep me out of mischief:p.

OH is doing well, so proud of him...well done OH, and thanks for making me laugh.

Well thats its for now...need to sought out our mad doggy.:eek:

Congrats to everyone whose just another day of NOPE.

Anne. xxx.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • still using lozenges (just thinking... its not cheating is it?:eek:)

No its definately not cheating. Smoking is cheating. You just keep on doing what your doing, its working so why change it.

Well done Anne and OH

• Well done Anne, glad your oh is also not smoking that is a big help you can support each other. Day 5 is really good nearly a whole week without smoking yipee!:)

• Well done Anne, glad your oh is also not smoking that is a big help you can support each other. Day 5 is really good nearly a whole week without smoking yipee!:)

Thanks haze, cant believe weve got this far. Its all down to good friends on here and lozenges.... so thanks to both.

Than you aitch as well for support.

Anne.xxx.

• Good for you Anne and your OH as well :D

My OH quit almost 2 months ago so after all this time of me trying to quit and he didn't he is know way ahead lol.

I agree with Aitch to - smoking is cheating and we don't cheat - right?

G x

You may also like...