Hello out there,
Well here I am at day 42.. The days seem to go much faster now. I don't really get craves anymore but sometimes get more of a passing thought to smoke. But it only lasts around 10 seconds or so..
The really amazing thing now is that as each day goes by:
- the craves get weaker and weaker
- my chest feels clearer and cleaner
- I really look so much healthier
- my teeth are looking really white.. hehe
- i am finally sleeping much better
But although this is the longest I have ever lasted since I first took up smoking, and I really do feel like I have quit, I need to be vigilent since in reality these are still 'early days'.
My aim is to reach the penthouse and then I will be forever free.
This forum is awesome. And you all really motivate me..
Next check in will be at 50 days