Hi, I am wanting to get fit, but have a few problems, and I am wondering if they are more like the amazing excuses we came up with as smokers to reason why we could not quit right now!?
1. I live in the snowbelt of NE Ohio - it is -10 degrees celsius most days, and snowing, so too cold to do anything outside.
2. I can use the gym at university, but uni is nearly 45 minutes away and that is a lot of gas money to use for the gym!
3. We are in the middle of packing up to move so the house is a mess, no room to exercise.
4. One week into nursing program at school, so in school or working from 8am to 9pm everyday - where do I fit in exercising, homework or sleeping?!
5. Have four kids at home, and no privacy.
If anyone has a suggestion or can mentally beat me into stopping with the excuses I would appreciate it!