did i used to name my fags ????????????

i was waiting for a lift tonight after work and was stood near the smelly smoke shelter and i heard people say

"i am going to have my christmas eve fag"

and

"mmmmm my end of shift fag"

did i ever name my fags i dont recall doing it bet i did just to justify my fags i felt quite sad watching them not in the least bit jealous

boo

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What about the

After Leg Over Fag

That's the beauty of the inhalator, can be the

During Leg Over Fag

• I used to have my "lucky fag". This was the one that you had in 2 special situations.

1) Waiting for a bus/train/free taxi. As soon as you light it up, the bus would come rolling round the corner!!

2) Standing on the terrace at football stadiums, watching your team defend (badly) the oppositions onslaught of your goal. Light up a lucky fag, because there's never a goal while you're smoking your lucky fag!!

• I used to have my "lucky fag". This was the one that you had in 2 special situations.

1) Waiting for a bus/train/free taxi. As soon as you light it up, the bus would come rolling round the corner!!

2) Standing on the terrace at football stadiums, watching your team defend (badly) the oppositions onslaught of your goal. Light up a lucky fag, because there's never a goal while you're smoking your lucky fag!!

haha yes the waiting for a bus fag was sooo true you would be lucky to get two drags before it bowled around the corner lol

• i lost countof all those 'last one ever's

Mashx

You may also like...