Afternoon, morning, evening all!
In 22.5 hours the week will be completed - I will be pleased to reach this milestone - it is as much a watershed as the 3 hour mark, the first day mark and as the 3 day mark.
So as I approach the week - what have I noticed in terms of benefits. Hmm - well - nothing new here but here we go:
1. Smell! My god! I didn't actually realise how much I was missing on this front - I love smelling my clothes now - ok I am a freak!
2. I don't smell - now with my new superhuman (ok - normal) smelling ablity - I can smell the other smokers....euuugghhhh!!!
3. Dosh - I am moving in with my OH next year - and money is key to this - Its not just the fags that cost alot - it was the other stuff i would buy whilst buying them - chocolate etc - so I am saving myself a packet (great pun eh)
4. Confidence...ish - Ok - sometimes I feel like I can conquer anything now and I feel a sense of pride - however, sometimes I feel very shi**y but think the former is starting to shine through.
5. Taste....hmmmm Curry! Need I say more!!!
6. Energy...ish - Again, waking up early and feeling like I have had a great sleep but then feeling alittle lethagic - know that sounds like a contradiction.
7. This forum - making lots of virtual friends with a common purpose - move aside Occupy London - we are the real protesters...protesting against a demon perhaps more demonised than the bankers (whoops - maybe this is getting too political).
Ok - those are the benefits - I am still struggling with concentration - and this is becoming an issue at work - I am in a pretty high pressured job and my distraction is not good - I think I just need to knuckle down and get one with it!!
Anyway - wow - what a long post - so thanks for reading!! Hope everyone else is good!