Well reached day three and I am relishing the challenge of getting through today.
- I noticed I woke straight up this morning, didn't feel tired or lethargic at all which is fantastic.
- Did not crave a morning ciggie today which I have the first two days
- Feel in a great mood today, first two days I was neither up or down but today I defiantly feel great, whether is is down to not smoking or I just got up in a good mood who knows.
- I have saved at least £18, and 60 fags not smoked.
- All the nicotine is leaving my body, probably gone within the next 24 hours.
these are just a few small reasons I could think of off the top of my head today but it may help for some on day 1 & 2 to read they are pretty close.
I will see how I am between 6 o'clock & 7 tonight which seems to be the most difficult so far but even that hour is getting easier to abstain from.