day one?!

tales from the blip.............................

i remember a post from tales from the quit... not exactly but it goes a (little!) bit like....

if i was giving up smoking again i would shout it from the rooftops, i would celebrate the feelings of withdrawal, because this is the start of a journey from which i will never look back,

.. oh well of course it was much better than that, and longer!

not sure if this is a good time to start the quit again, but you know i'm feeling great, smoking doesn't really help anything, and to be honest although i have the chemical craving for it after smoking about 20 cigs i think that with the help of a full fat patch i can ride that out pretty easily,

we shall see, i don't mind if i have to visit day 1 a few times over the next few weeks, because i'm gonna make it dammit!!!

I'M ON DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank God for that - you were one of the first people to post when I quit a little over 7 weeks ago, I was so disappointed to see you blipped after 6 months

Well done for getting back on the saddle and good luck. Bet they tasted terrible didnt they :rolleyes:

• not sure if this is a good time to start the quit again, but you know i'm feeling great, smoking doesn't really help anything, and to be honest although i have the chemical craving for it after smoking about 20 cigs i think that with the help of a full fat patch i can ride that out pretty easily,

Maybe these words and your experience will help others to avoid the temptation. Maybe you should change your name to "non5mol<er":D

Well done coming back at least you know what's ahead of you.

I wish you quitting success.

Jack

You may also like...