2 months down, into month 3...woo hoo!!

Hello 3 month room...can i come in?!! I completed my 2 months on Friday, or i thought i did - just realised i've been counting in 4 week bursts (which would make Friday just gone 2 months) whereas maybe i should be counting by actual date - in which case 2 months would be Thursday this week (13th)???

Either way, 60 days quit tomorrow and am so proud of my little self. Whoop de whoop!!

I haven't really had a craving for a good while and, although i'm certainly not letting my guard down, it feels like i've turned a corner. I FEEL LIKE A NON SMOKER!!! Bl00dy hell! :D

Am also dieting now Jan is here and am back at the gym with a vengeance, it's quite nice being healthy - who'd've thought it?!! :p

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats Jenni

Welcome to the 3 month quit area, just a quick tip - keep your eye on your drink that sandymarsh is a sneaky one!!

Keep it up and before you know it we will both be in the 1 year plus section!!

• :DWELL DONE JENNI :D its great to have you in the club :)

• Well done!

Can't wait to join you guys for a beer or 3 :D

I completed 8 weeks as of quarter past midnight last night/this morning. And by calendar month I should be joining you on Fri. Soooo confused :confused:

But who cares, we're all fantastic quitters :D

• Well done!

Can't wait to join you guys for a beer or 3 :D

I completed 8 weeks as of quarter past midnight last night/this morning. And by calendar month I should be joining you on Fri. Soooo confused :confused:

But who cares, we're all fantastic quitters :D

Hi Rachel

Who cares how long - if your buying the beers your in today!!

• Congrats and welcome to the 3 month room :)

• Beers?!! No-one mentioned beers in this room, i like it here already!!

The first round is on me!!

You may also like...