Well done ex-smokers

Hi people

This is the last day for me and a lot of others on this thread days 4-7 ,not saying we cant post on this thread anymore people still need support .

All i can say is woooooooooow we have made it through the first week, this forum is such a massive help i dont no if i would have made it through without it thanks forum and all the posters .

looking forward to a new week and beating the nicodemons :D

nic

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Onwards & upwards to the next stage me thinks :)

• Well done :)

• Well done to all of us I'm so proud to be going into my second week soon. I hope tomorrow is a better day than today and I get thro it (my day 7) then I agree onwards and upwards bring on week 2 I say :)

Beck x

• Hi people

This is the last day for me and a lot of others on this thread days 4-7 ,not saying we cant post on this thread anymore people still need support .

All i can say is woooooooooow we have made it through the first week, this forum is such a massive help i dont no if i would have made it through without it thanks forum and all the posters .

looking forward to a new week and beating the nicodemons :D

nic

You are absolutely right. It doesn't matter how far you are the cravings might come back with vengeance. Keep supporting eachother and post.

Peter

You may also like...