I am on day 11 and i am feeling good, i dont really have any serious urges and when i do have minor ones i just take a few deep breaths and all is back to normal.
This forum is really helping me and everyone is a real inspiration.
There are some things that i have experienced and they mainly have been in the past few days (7 - 11 days of no smoking)
1. Spots - Not alot, but just enough to make me slightly worried, but i read the page about the pimples and they seem normal so i am pleased it isnt just me.
2. Strange sleeping patterns, i do work late into the night and this is something i have done for some time, but my dreams now are crazy..... Last night i was in the SAS and i had a horrific time in a battle, getting shot all night isnt a normal experience to have.
Each night is mad, but i am sleeping well, just the dreams are crazy.
3. Taste and Smell are really improving.
4. Energy levels are high and i cant seem to stop being active (much to the annoyance of my wife)
5. I had a bad cold the past 2 days, but that cleared up
I am just waiting for this lovely cough so i can see all the **** i have been inhaling for the past 9 years.......