Day 11 and managed to answer my own question!!!

;)Begining to sound like an episode of Big Brother - day 11 and the ex-smoker slaps the spit out of a smoker!!

Nothing to report today except I managed to work out that the nicotine must in fact be the cowboy and the horse must be the ciggy!

Now if this is true I must be a bit perculiar as I fancy getting me some cowboy and would happily eat a horse to get one!!

Any how more insight into my weird brain later.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • ;)Begining to sound like an episode of Big Brother - day 11 and the ex-smoker slaps the spit out of a smoker!!

Nothing to report today except I managed to work out that the nicotine must in fact be the cowboy and the horse must be the ciggy!

Now if this is true I must be a bit perculiar as I fancy getting me some cowboy and would happily eat a horse to get one!!

It sounds like you need a cig

• ;)Begining to sound like an episode of Big Brother - day 11 and the ex-smoker slaps the spit out of a smoker!!

I must admit I felt a little Horse when I first stopped smoking :D

You may also like...