18th April 2010 and 4 months off Cigs CT

:D Sunday 18th April 2010 and I am celebrating my 24 yr old sons birthday but better than that, today, I celibrate 4 months off of cigarettes "Cold Turkey" look at my entry at three months for the reason behind my quit. But at 55 well 56 in four days, I am feeling better than I have ever felt in many years, so to celebrate my four months off cigs and my birthday in 4 days, I want to thank everybody who has added advise or comments on this excelent site, because without this site I don't think I would be writing this

Love the lot of you and speak to you all soon

Dannyboy

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats!

Hey Dannyboy,

Congratulations on four months :) Thats a great achievement.

Hope you had a good day for your sons birthday and that you have a nice birthday yourself in a couple of days!

Keep up the good work :)

Debsx

• Thanks Debsx

Hey Dannyboy,

Congratulations on four months :) Thats a great achievement.

Hope you had a good day for your sons birthday and that you have a nice birthday yourself in a couple of days!

Keep up the good work :)

Debsx

Hi, Debsx

Thanks for the birthday wish,but celebrating my non smoking anniversary's are more important to me than birthday's, and my son celebrated his birthday with a weekend in Edinburgh with his Girlfriend, but that's life I suppose, but I note that we have both been stopped for about the same amount of time so well done you to.

You may also like...