Hello again everyone

Just thought I would say hello :D

Been offline with a broken laptop for a while but just wanted to say that I made it to the 3rd month yesterday!!!! Feeling much better now and I get through most days without thinking or craving a fag too much. Not saying that I never miss it because sometimes I do and I still know that I've done the right thing and there's no going back now!!

Hope everyone else isn't struggling too much

Happy Easter everyone :D

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Just thought I would say hello :D

Been offline with a broken laptop for a while but just wanted to say that I made it to the 3rd month yesterday!!!! Feeling much better now and I get through most days without thinking or craving a fag too much. Not saying that I never miss it because sometimes I do and I still know that I've done the right thing and there's no going back now!!

Hope everyone else isn't struggling too much

Happy Easter everyone :D

hi claire

nice to see you again,congrats on your 3 month done thats brilliant news well done ...

happy easter to you too :) look forward to seeing you post again.

• Hi Claire. Congratulations on reaching three months quit.

• Hi Claire, 3 months is fantastic, hope you are feeling very proud. Glad to hear that you are back online now, I know I am very lost when I can't access the www.

• Happy Easter Claire & congrats on your 3 months, fantastic :D

Gaynor

• Hi Clair and Happy Easter bunnies, eggs and chicks (did Jesus own a pet shop?)

Congratulations on your 3 months. Smooth running from here on in I hope!

Cheers

Mart

You may also like...