A year since i lost him

Time goes fast, as im sure other Feb 09 quitters will remember i had a sad start to my quit, 4 weeks into my quit my father passed away and it was tough i mean tough but i managed to get through it without smoking.

It is One year today since i lost my father, i will be visiting the cemetery later this morning to tell him how much i miss him and how im still quit, im sure he will be proud of me.

Take care everyone

7 Replies

• Hi Bye Bye , I am sure he will be very proud of you :)

So sorry to hear of your loss , I lost my dad a few years ago and I know exactly what you are going through.

Take a few deep breaths and chin up ............you are doing very well in your quit :cool:

Best wishes

20 a day for 30 years

quit 28th april 09

3 months patches

8 months C.T ( almost )

• Great to hear from you and big Well Done you have achieved your special one year quit. Your Dad will be so very proud of you.

• Hi

your Dad would be so immensly proud of you right now,

Best Wishes

• Not sure what to say other than CONGRATULATIONS and well done

Love and Hugs as well xx

• Hey you. I do remember. It was a truly sad time for you and you were amazingly strong. I'll raise a glass to the sky in remembrance of your father. X x x

• I remember too BBF and amazed at how strong you were and how you didnt start smoking. Incredible.

Raising a glass here to your very special memories of your dad.

• Congratulations! Enjoy the chat with your dad. I'm heading towards the 4th anniversary of losing mine...time does fly...far far to quickly sometimes.

You may also like...