into 2 months it is x

posted in the wrong arena xx haha typical....31 days & im going well...using patches to help me along ...& im not in the slightest bit bothered if i use them for a whole year..so long as i dont smoke..(not planning the year thing..but hey ho.. no rush)

Way to go me..Think i gonna be blushing with happiness by bedtime...i can honestly say this is how i feel..no bad times..cravings come & go...tbh not actually thought about smoking today//oh i tell a lie after watching the bbc 1 drama for 5 nights (such a let down!) smoking was a thought wen saw actors smoking ..but it was just a thought & it gone...

I your struggling at the start of ure quit & failed & by god i have lots of times..it does get better & better & better ...no lie ;)

The more intense the quit feeling is ..thats wen u got it..dont let it go..xx

ta for listening

well done us xx over to u michael:D:eek:

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • posted in the wrong arena xx haha typical....31 days & im going well...using patches to help me along ...& im not in the slightest bit bothered if i use them for a whole year..so long as i dont smoke..(not planning the year thing..but hey ho.. no rush)

Way to go me..Think i gonna be blushing with happiness by bedtime...i can honestly say this is how i feel..no bad times..cravings come & go...tbh not actually thought about smoking today//oh i tell a lie after watching the bbc 1 drama for 5 nights (such a let down!) smoking was a thought wen saw actors smoking ..but it was just a thought & it gone...

I your struggling at the start of ure quit & failed & by god i have lots of times..it does get better & better & better ...no lie

The more intense the quit feeling is ..thats wen u got it..dont let it go..xx

ta for listening

well done us xx over to u michael:D:eek:

hey Kat huge well done first month over and its seems to have gone really quickly for you ...really pleased for you long may it continue ....... :)

catfancygifts.com/productth...

• Thanks bradders

Im so made up..cheers mate:D

• Enjoy it and think of all the good things kitkat.....I tried to enjoy this one, nothing worse than screaming and crying for one. If you get a craving, ride it out and realise this is one more down on the way to freedom.

• Huge hugs kitkat, you keep going & show me the way you hear. Am running as fast as I can to catch you up xx

• Hi Kitkat :D

Well done 1 whole month done and dusted is great and so pleased for you

Love

Marg xx

• thanks

hi all

thanks jude ure right mate xx

gaynor i can here you..your getting louder:D

Thanks marg as always xxxx lv ya xx

You may also like...