day 20 cold turkey

Almost 3 weeks now :eek:

I still long for a smoke every day which is tiresome but at least there are no mad cravings like in the first week.

I'm not saving any money yet cos i am scoffing food like there is no tommorrow and i have put on a little weight already. Height weight charts say i am fat which is complete nonsense, im 6ft2 and now weigh 14 and a half stone which puts me in the fat zone :rolleyes: if anything, i think i would benefit from putting on a little more weight, dont trust the nhs height weight chart people :p

Had my first smoking dream last night, i was on my second ciggie before i remembered i was supposed to be quit, i woke up feeling depressed and guilty but im happy to say that only lasted till i came fully awake ;)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Mini, you are doing so well. It's a fantastic achievement.

• Well done mini, I have those dreams too and feel so guilty! Keep up the good work :)

• Almost 3 weeks now :eek:

I still long for a smoke every day which is tiresome but at least there are no mad cravings like in the first week.

I'm not saving any money yet cos i am scoffing food like there is no tommorrow and i have put on a little weight already. Height weight charts say i am fat which is complete nonsense, im 6ft2 and now weigh 14 and a half stone which puts me in the fat zone :rolleyes: if anything, i think i would benefit from putting on a little more weight, dont trust the nhs height weight chart people :p

Had my first smoking dream last night, i was on my second ciggie before i remembered i was supposed to be quit, i woke up feeling depressed and guilty but im happy to say that only lasted till i came fully awake ;)

I'm 6ft2 and weigh 10 and a half stone - but then just realised you're a guy so your weight/height ratios are different and will explain why you want to put more weight on! Am sure at 6ft2 you can afford a few extra pounds

• thanks folk, i really appreciate your support :D

• Hi Mini :D

well done on day 21 that's great wanting a smoke at this early stage is normal but glad to hear the bad vraves are gone

Love

Marg xx