I have read several posts this morning where people seem a bit down. I wanted to put down a list of good things about not smoking - and believe me there are plenty! Ok cravings are not yet a thing of the past, but let's face it, we can see them getting further and further apart.
I'm now having to stop myself preaching to my loved ones about smoking as I cannot think why I did not quit before. I have to keep reminding myself how much I hated preachers!!!
Feel free to add to this list! These are my personal reasons / findings...
• I love the fact I have more energy
• I love my new sense of smell
• I love not smelling of fags – I can smell my perfume!
• I love my new white teeth (get them cleaned – they stay white!)
• I love running – who’d have thought that I’d ever enjoy that!?
• I didn’t realize that I was not breathing well – now I breathe easy!
• I love the fact that I don’t have to worry about when and where I can have my next smoke – I’m free!
• I can go out for meal without fidgeting about when I can have my ‘after dinner smoke’.
• I hated having strands of backy in everything eg handbag, pockets etc
• I hated nicotine stains on hands
• I hated worrying about running out of Backy and having to plan buying it into my day
• I used to worry when I left the house that the last fag was not put out properly
• I love having empty pockets
• I hated worrying that when I speak my breath smells, so covering my mouth
• I love the fact that I am a NON SMOKER!
I LOVE THE NEW HEALTHIER, WEALTHIER, GUILT FREE ME!
Go and treat yourselves with that money you've saved - I bought myself some new underwear last week and it felt great!