Me Too!

As of 29 December 2009, I'm one year off.

Not that I've contributed much or at all to the forum, but as an early day lurker I did find it very useful. It is the first time I have used a forum as an aid to quitting and the only time I successfully quit (obviously). I'm sure it is not entirely a coincidence.

So thank you all very much. I may not have replied to many of your words of wisdom, or trials, or tribulations, or successes but reading every now and then did help me keep focused and I am grateful.

19 Replies

• Well done, great achievement, you deserve to be recognised for all your hard work.

• Congratualtions. Really well done.

• Hi Melandez.

I was wondering where you had got to, A big well done.

• Well done, a great achievement and so quietly done too :)

Congrats to you :cool:

To continued smokefreedom

• congrats!

way to make it to a year! Welcome to the penthouse!

• Excellent Melendez, it's a great achievement but if your like me, the fight goes on, much much easier now though and I think we know we've succesfully quit but I know I'll always have the odd bit of temptation lurking:cool:

• congrats to you and very well done!!!:)

• Hi Melendez.

Well done and Congratutions. You have done well.:)

• CONGRATULATIONS, Melendez. 1 year is fantastic! Jody

• Congratulations, Melendez! Well done making it to the penthouse!

It's good here isn't in this penthouse!

• Hearty congratulations and welcome to the Penthouse :D

• Thank you all again for your replies.

• Welcome to the penthouse, congratulations!

• Congratulations

Well done :)

• Congrats from me too:D:D

• Congratulations from me too! Missed this one .:mad:

• I just checked out this forum again to find out how long ago it's been since I smoked. I can't believe it's only 5 years ago, it seems a lifetime away. I can't say I ever give smoking a second thought anymore and haven't done in years, hardly at all after the first few months. Best of luck to this years new crop of giver-uppers.

• Well done :D

You may also like...