Quiting again

Hi all

I'm having another go at quitting smoking i have tried to quit before but not much success. I went to the quit nurse last week and she put me on 25mg patches as i was smoking 30 a day i was ment to quit on the 27th on sunday but i decided to quit on boxing day Saturday.

I did have a rough day yesterday but fill a lot better today been quit since Saturday morning so this is my 3rd day.

Dave

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Dave

Well done restarting your quit sorry yrsterday was rough but pleased you feel better again today

Love

Marg xx

• Welcome Back Dave, that's a great gift you have given yourself, just think in a few days time you will be able to say you quit smoking last year!!. Read plenty and post whenever you want to, always be someone here to talk to.

Jackie

• keep going like jackie says we will all be able to say we stopped smoking last year soon.... sue

• well done

Hi all

I'm having another go at quitting smoking i have tried to quit before but not much success. I went to the quit nurse last week and she put me on 25mg patches as i was smoking 30 a day i was ment to quit on the 27th on sunday but i decided to quit on boxing day Saturday.

I did have a rough day yesterday but fill a lot better today been quit since Saturday morning so this is my 3rd day.

Dave

well done i started my quit day as boxing day too so this is my 3rd day also,ime doing it without help just will power,keep it up,:)

• Hi

thanks for all your kind reply's,good luck with your quit's to sounds good that we gave up last year:D

Dave

• Hi Dave,

Good luck!!!

I stopped using patches 8 weeks ago, and have found it quite ok this time.

Good Luck, you can do it!

Zozie xx

You may also like...