No Smoking Day
2,635 members31,355 posts

Quiting again

Hi all

I'm having another go at quitting smoking i have tried to quit before but not much success. I went to the quit nurse last week and she put me on 25mg patches as i was smoking 30 a day i was ment to quit on the 27th on sunday but i decided to quit on boxing day Saturday.

I did have a rough day yesterday but fill a lot better today been quit since Saturday morning so this is my 3rd day.

Dave

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Dave

Well done restarting your quit sorry yrsterday was rough but pleased you feel better again today

Love

Marg xx

Welcome Back Dave, that's a great gift you have given yourself, just think in a few days time you will be able to say you quit smoking last year!!. Read plenty and post whenever you want to, always be someone here to talk to.

Jackie

keep going like jackie says we will all be able to say we stopped smoking last year soon.... sue

well done

Hi all

I'm having another go at quitting smoking i have tried to quit before but not much success. I went to the quit nurse last week and she put me on 25mg patches as i was smoking 30 a day i was ment to quit on the 27th on sunday but i decided to quit on boxing day Saturday.

I did have a rough day yesterday but fill a lot better today been quit since Saturday morning so this is my 3rd day.

Dave

well done i started my quit day as boxing day too so this is my 3rd day also,ime doing it without help just will power,keep it up,:)

Hi

thanks for all your kind reply's,good luck with your quit's to sounds good that we gave up last year:D

Dave

Hi Dave,

Good luck!!!

I stopped using patches 8 weeks ago, and have found it quite ok this time.

Good Luck, you can do it!

Zozie xx

You may also like...