Hi everyone

Hi to you all how is everyone?

I wanted you to no that im still here but been very busy :rolleyes:

Im a none smoker and im so pleased with myself 28th December i will be moving into month3 OMG the time as gone so quickly.Im looking forward to the new year when i will have some spare cash to treat myself rather than it all going on xmas presents.

How is Dave has anyone heard from him :rolleyes: just wanted to no how he was doing as i havent heard from him for a while

Want to wish you all and very merry christmas and a happy new year and please lets all of us oct quitters keep that way, as one slip up over the xmas period could land us at square one so dont let them little white sticks get in the mind and stay strong and we will all see the new year in as quitters :)

Love Kay xx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi to you all how is everyone?

I wanted you to no that im still here but been very busy :rolleyes:

Im a none smoker and im so pleased with myself 28th December i will be moving into month3 OMG the time as gone so quickly.Im looking forward to the new year when i will have some spare cash to treat myself rather than it all going on xmas presents.

How is Dave has anyone heard from him :rolleyes: just wanted to no how he was doing as i havent heard from him for a while

Want to wish you all and very merry christmas and a happy new year and please lets all of us oct quitters keep that way, as one slip up over the xmas period could land us at square one so dont let them little white sticks get in the mind and stay strong and we will all see the new year in as quitters :)

Love Kay xx

Hi Kay

A very Happy Christmas and a smoke free new year to you too :)

• Merry Christmas Kay, you will soon be able to say, "I stopped smoking last year", that will feel good. You have a great strong group, keep supporting each other, it is so good.

Jackie

• Good to hear from you Kay

I'm sure Dave responded to your last post, but he's fine and dandy;) Propping up the Bar and guzzling the beer and maintaining his quit really well.

Have a lovely Christmas and see you in Month 3 very soon :cool:

Pol x

• Kay

Great to hear from you and a huge Christmas hug.

Have a fabulous day and my very best wishes for a health and happy 2010.

love xx

• Hi Kay :D

Have a lovely smoke free Xmas and well done you on almost 2 months quit

Love amd a Hug

Marg xx

• Still here Kay - you'll not get rid of me that easy. Well done you - on the 28th we hold hands and stroll proudly into Month 3.

You may also like...