Happy Holidays

Hey everyone, the busiest viking ever just checking in to say "have a wonderful smoke free holiday!" Just over 2 months and i've hit my 2 year mark, so stoked. Also starting an extreme exercise program this week, i've already lost 26 lbs since may, that I put on after quitting. I'll maybe but before/after pics up in June. Take care all, i'm still reading posts from time to time, so no sneaky nicotine! haha,

Vike.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey everyone, the busiest viking ever just checking in to say "have a wonderful smoke free holiday!" Just over 2 months and i've hit my 2 year mark, so stoked. Also starting an extreme exercise program this week, i've already lost 26 lbs since may, that I put on after quitting. I'll maybe but before/after pics up in June. Take care all, i'm still reading posts from time to time, so no sneaky nicotine! haha,

Vike.

Cheers Viking

happy christmas to you too :)

• Merry Christmas Viking, that sure is an amazing quit.

Jackie

• Hi Vike :D

A Merry Christmas to you and yours as well also almost 2 years quit that's awesome Huge hug for you

By the way was that you running around with that horned helmet the other day

:D :D :D

Love

Marg

• Hi Viking

Two months off Two Years - :cool: Brilliant, congrats to you

Wishing you and yours A Happy Christmas and a wonderful 2010

Pol

hehe - never been wished by or returned those wishes for, a Happy Christmas by a viking - how :cool:

• Happy Christmas Viking - fantastic achievement nearly 2 years - wish I was you!

• No smoking for how long???

Hi Viking

Congrats and well done for getting to 2 years.;):)

Happy smoke free christmas.

Best Wishes

Julie E

• No smoking for how long???

Hi Viking

Congrats and well done for getting to 2 years.;):)

Happy smoke free christmas.

Regards

Julie E

• Thanks for posting Vike

Reading your sig was like reading an affirmation, must say to myself every once in a while, never take another puff, to remind me as much as anyone. That was a key phrase for me.

Good on being nearly two years.

M

• hI vIKE

lOVELY OF YOU TO POP BACK TO SAY HI. WELL DONE MATE 1ST OF MARCH FOR YOUR TWO YEARS.XXXXX

You may also like...