Im back from my hols

Hi all i got back home early this morning. Had a very good holiday without having one cigarette...I Stuck to my E-cig and got through it without really missing them cigarettes...Was tempted one night i forgot to take my E-cig out..but soon passed as i realised how silly it would be to go back to the cigarettes and how gutted i would feel if i broke.I have missed you all. How is everyone?

lee x

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Lee :D

Glad to hear you had a good time on holiday and didn't smoke well done that's a huge trigger out of the way for you and you didn't even miss them

I'm fine thanks for asking

Love

Marg xxxxxx

• Hi Lee

Glad you had a good holiday and resisted - well done.

A big hurdle out of the way.

So pleased you missed us all, we have missed you too.

Is it me or should you be in week 3 now? :confused:

• ACE: I like it. Way cool! :cool:

... also, it seems you're acing it.

What is an E-cig? Is that one of those inhalors?

Kari

• well done ace, you are well on youre way now, if you can resist smoking abroad you can definetely never smoke again, Keep on, so proud of you :)

• Hi

Hi an E-cig looks like a cigarette but its electronic and insted of smoke you get water vapor Which really looks like smoke. I was using it on holiday in a taxi and he thought it was a real cigarette...lol. I dont use it much when im in public because of all the looks i would get....But when i do i use it i use it without being noticed...lol

Thanks everyone i feel i have cracked it this time

Im going into week 3 tomorrow toptotty as my quit date is the 18th of august

lee x

You may also like...