Hi Gang x

Hi all, sorry I aint been on for a while :o SO SO SO busy, BUT everything is going well. Just had to check how long I have been quit now .... DRUM ROLL PLEASE ...... 4M 1W 3D 12H 40 mins ( 132 days ) Cigs not smoked is - 1,987 YUCK!! Money saved £496.97 and life saved is nearly 7 days.

So there it goes!! I honestly didn't think I would get this far!! I mean, I was determined when I quit, but I always had that niggling feeling of " you know you will start again soon " well to myself - HAVE THAT YA BUGGER :-))

So what have I been doing? I think I told you all I had bought a Caravan, well I have been going and staying in that quite a lot with the kiddies. It's just nice to get up and go away whenever I feel like it! and my uncle and some friends have their caravan where ours is so we have a great time!! (( and consume more than enough alcohol :o ))

Also, remember I had to have my fantastic doggy put to sleep?? that broke my heart and still does when I think of her BUT!! I got a new baby :D She is called Missy, she is a springer spaniel cross Jack russel, she is 7 month old ( born 24/12/08 at 23:59am ) .. she is adorable!! and so so good for a pup, she is fully litter trained ( although I am missing a shoe now through a chewing episode ) but she is just perfect, and small enough to take to caravan with us :D Kids adore her, and she adores them!! so couldn't be happier with her. If this works, this is her.......... So thats me folks!! still here, still going strong x

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hey slinky, you have done so well!! Congratulations!!! Glad you are enjoying things being smoke free!

Your doggie is so adorable too :D

cant believe Ive done 5 months on 7th aug, goo MMQ crew, lol xxxxxx

• hey slinky, you have done so well!! Congratulations!!! Glad you are enjoying things being smoke free!

Your doggie is so adorable too :D

cant believe Ive done 5 months on 7th aug, goo MMQ crew, lol xxxxxx

Thanks x

I know what ya mean .. It just flies by, certainly makes you realise how quickly time goes!! Well done for the 7th Aug being free for 5 month!! ;)

• Oh - well done you! Great to hear you are just getting on with enjoying life - and your doggie is adorable! :D

• Well done you two you should have a rolecall to see how many of you MMQ are left. CONGRATS from me anyway.xxxxx

• Hi Slinky and Sam :D

Well done to you both on your 5 month quits

CONGRATULATIONS

Love

Marg xxxxxxx

• congrats to you,huge pat on the back.

your doggy is a cutie.

doey x

• Hi Slinky,

Great to see you going so well - excellent stuff.

Stay strong

Deke

• Great to hear from you Slinky, glad you are doing so well. Welcome to your new family member she is sweet.

Jackie

You may also like...