Hi Day 9!

Well, that's me through my first proper night out. I had a dodgy half hour at about 8pm where I went and sat at a table on my own and puffed away on my inhalator. The rest of the night was ok - good laugh and not tempted to smoke at all!

Hope the rest of you are doing well and I'm going to really enjoy waking up to my clean-lunged day 9 tomorrow!

Never quit quitting!

:)

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi writerchris

Well done you for having a drink and no ciggie. Bet that was a good feeling :)

Thanks for sticking up for us re my cooker post...........seems I'm not allowed to be silly. :(

Well done again and I bet you'll feel great in the morning.

Carol x

• I sure will!

Thanks for the support Carol,

It's all mutual here as far as I'm concerned - the word Hitler can go whistle in the wind! I love the informal chatty nature of this place and who is he to tell us what to talk about ;o)

Yes tonight felt tough at times but even the long walk home was euphoric as it was wonderfully smoke free.

Long live silliness!

x

• Yes that was why I joined here.................the banter as we say has got me through many a low day.......and I have had a few.

Glad you enjoyed your walk home...............the air smells much fresher now ....I guess it always smelt like that we just didn't notice it :eek:

Carol xxx

• Yup - banter is king!

I love non-smoking world :D

• Hi Chris :D

I'm pleased you enjoyed your night out although sorry you had that short rough patch well done you

I'd also like to say thnks for the support you gave us

I don't like being dictated to and find the frinedly banter on here really good and I think it helps us all to forget the bad times for a while so if I can help people by joining in with it I will

It's also why we sometimes have a party on the forum it cheers people up and that;s what matters as far as I'm concerned

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Hi Marge

My pleasure re:support and I couldn't agree more!

:)

• Hi Chris!

Day 9 is fantastic - well done! The big one-zero tomorrow - hope you are planning something really good! :D

You may also like...