Time flies 5 MONTHS

My, how time flies. It only seems a few days ago that I posted about reaching 4 months.

Here I am again but this time I have gone into the 5 month zone.

It is most defiantly getting much much easier, with the cravings almost non existent. Just fleeting thoughts here and there.

For those of you just starting out, it does get easier, so stick at it.

14 Replies

• thank you so much for posting this.

I'm in week 3 and still have cravings and outbursts of swearing and crying rages :(

I needed to hear it gets easier - and WELL DONE for 5 months, be very proud of yourself :)

• Hi FreshStart:D

5 whole months that's wobderful huge hug for you

I'm so pleased that you're now finding it easy to carry on

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Congratulations Freshstart! Good to see you are doing so well!! Nice going!! Big hug :D

• BRILLIANT!! Good feeling isn't it! Well done!!

• Well done and I agree it does get alot easier. :D

I will be joining you tomorrow!!!

• Congratulations, I am there with you quit buddy! :D

• Hi Freshstart,

Congratulations on 5 months. It does get easier, but never let that take away from the wonderful thing you have achieved. Stay strong.

• Thanks guys. Sorry I haven't replied earlier. It is most definitely getting easier.I find myself going places where I would have chain smoked , but now don;t give it a thought.

• Congratulations fellow Feb Quitter!!!

• Congratutions Im nearly on 4 months now dreaming of the 5 months then 6 and so on :):):)

• well done on 5 months, what a great achievement, congratulations x

• 5 months done

it does get easier quit 8th feb best thing i done. gl to everyone

• Fantastic achievement !! I am only on Day 8 and still need convincing it gets easier !!!!!!! One day at a time !! - be immensely proud of yourself !

• I am only on Day 8 and still need convincing it gets easier !!!!!!! One day at a time !!

Just stick at it, 1 day at a time. I promise, it will get easier.Well done so far.:)

You may also like...