Hello i am back!

hi well some of you may have remembered me i was doing really well and made it to day eight last time i quit, then i started drinking quite heavily using it as a substitute and the inevitable happened and i started smoking regularly again.

so here i am, again on day 1.

this time i have to avoid drinking for at least a month...:mad:

cheers guys

jamie

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jamie :D

Welcome back to the forum yes I remember you

Sorry you sliped but at least you will know what to expect for the first few days

I think you're wise to avoid drinking for a while and if you really want a drink have one at home where you can't be tempted that's what I did it gets you used to having a drink without a fag OK

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Hi Jamie

Welcome back and I wish you lots of luck with your quit. Read as much as you can and it will help you to understand the addiction.

Jackie

• Brave

Hi Jamie, U were brave drinking that early, I didnt until well into my 2nd month. Your right give yourself time and tackle one thing at a time, then try a drink after a few wks..... Good luck this time though... Kaz :p

• Welcome back,

Good luck on making this your last day 1 ;)

• Congrats on your quit :) I think most of us have slipped one or a zillion times in my case, just got to learn from past mistakes and move on. Take care and take it easy.

You may also like...