22 months!

Hello

Its been a very long time since I've been on here but I was just recommending the forum to someone else and it reminded me what a life saver it was in those early days of quitting!

I quit on 3rd August 2007, so it's nearly coming up to 2 years - OMG i can't believe it.

Quitting smoking is the BEST thing I have EVER done and I do not regret it for one second.

It did take time to get it out of my system, I could think or dream about smoking for almost up to a year after I quit.

I very rarely think about it now, apart from hating the smell and feeling sorry for those trapped by the habit.

To all those attempting to quit... stick at, it is truly worth it! YOU a worth it!

I can't imagine smoking now, but I know how unhappy it would make me.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, HANG ON IN THERE AND BE STRONG! :-) xxx

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh thanks for coming back on here and sharing that with us!

It is SO encouraging to hear success stories :D

Thanks again and well done on your success!

• [QUOTE=

Quitting smoking is the BEST thing I have EVER done and I do not regret it for one second.

I very rarely think about it now, apart from hating the smell and feeling sorry for those trapped by the habit.

To all those attempting to quit... stick at, it is truly worth it! YOU a worth it!

What a brilliant post, and thanks for sharing a sucessfull quit story, it has certaintly motivated me.... Congratulations on your quit... Kaz :p

• Hi Chocobunny :D

WOW 22 months that's awesome

CONGRATULATIONSMarg xxx

• Nice quit you've got going on, thanks for letting us know about it :)

• Thanks for coming on and telling me about your success, it's great knowing that the longer I stop the better it gets.

Jackie

• What a brilliant post it is so good to read a success story like yours. It helps to stay stopped I feel this time I will succeed thanks for posting and Congratulations

Dolly

xxxx

:)

• OMG Choco Babes

So sorry I missed you yesterday. fab news your still quit. will pass it on to the others when I speak to them. Love Linda xxxxx

• that's brilliant! It's good to hear from long term quitters, it helps keep me encouraged :) thank you for popping back in, and I hope in 2 years i can do the same :)

You may also like...