Over and out

Hey everyone I start my 19th month today and I think I will no longer check in on a daily or even weekly basis,maybe monthly.Anyway thanks everyone for your ongoing support and have a great smokefree summer and life.:D

dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Five Months, Twenty Nine Days, 10 Hours and 55 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 79 Days and 16 Hours, by avoiding the use of 22951 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,694.87.

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Dubbs,

19 months is certainly an achievement, one a lot of us are looking forward to reaching, good luck to you for the future and don't forget to have fun:D

Wayne

• Hi Dubbs

Great going mate 19 months Congrats buddy.xxxxxxxxxxxx

• Hi Dubbs :D

Well done indeed on 19 months that's really great

Come back and see us sometimes,you'll be missed a lot

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Dubbs,

You've always been one of the people I look to as an inspiration.

I'm on here less and less now but its great to see some long term quitters back to show how achievable it is. Don't be too much of a stranger!

See you round,

Nic

• STARTING MY 20TH MONTH TODAY............:D

dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Seven Months, 5 Hours and 38 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 84 Days and 7 Hours, by avoiding the use of 24286 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,974.44.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH......:D

• STARTING MY 20TH MONTH TODAY

Nice one dubbs :D

BTW I expect a card on the 17 July :cool:

• Hi Dubbs :D :D

Fantastic 20 months is brilliant

CONGRATULATIONS

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Well done Dubbs - nice to see some old familiar faces (so to speak) :)

As for me, 16 months or so, sometimes I actually forget I used to be a smoker :D

• Hi Barbara :D

CONGRATULATIONS

16 months is great well done

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• :-)

Well Done!!!

I am now past the 13month stage.... much easier now, as I can finally say - this time last year I did not smoke! Still got the odd 'pang' but definately the smoking ban has helped. What would be the point now, you cant smoke anywhere anyway!!

Good luck one and all!!

You may also like...