Cloudy day, sunny mood

Hi guy's, :)

Well it maybe very cloudy outside I'm feeling very sunny inside. It will be 12 weeks on Sunday since I stopped smoking :cool: and I'm only just feeling better and good about myself again. I felt nothing but ill since stopping smoking and depressed, now I'm seeing the light and don't it feel good? Yay it does

I have been horrid to my nearest and dearest they have been brilliant my daughter and husband have been my rock's lol. I have taken up 5 mile walks so that should help to lose the pounds gained walking makes me feel good. I have up until last week felt like sh*t and thought stopping would make me feel better not worse. I had this problem on my last attempt but only for a short while, this time it has been for almost 10 weeks. I think that I'm over the worst now I don't feel so tiered all the time I have more good days now I think forward to achieving another day smoke free and I wish you guys the same *hug*

3 Replies

• Bloody great Dolly, after reading such a positive post, how can anyone start smoking again when they have a not so good day. I must have stopped the day after you, and I should think my quit has been about the same. Keep it up Dolly and keep posting like that (even on bad days). David xx

• Hi Dolly :D

12 weeks Sunday that's great well done

It's lovely to hear you feel so well now as I know you had a rough time of it

I'm so pleased you can now look forward and see the lihjt at the end on that tunnel

Marg xxxxxxx

• Hi Dolly,

Glad things are looking positive even if it has taken a bit longer than you thought it would. It's definitely worth it in the end. And so good that your family are so supportive too. Keep strong.

You may also like...