I haven't yet written down a list - I have only got a mental list up until now.
So here are my reasons for getting rid of cigarettes out of my life for good!
* I am really struggling financially - I spend about Â£65 a month on cigarettes which I seriously cannot afford.
* I am 40 years old and I need to start taking my health more seriously.
* I don't want wrinkles!
* My sister has just had her first baby who I completely adore. I want to see him grow up. (I don't have children of my own)
*I want to enjoy my retirement - just like the 2 old ladies I see every morning walking their dogs - in their 80s but loving life!
* I don't want to be controlled by cigarettes any more. I want to be in control.
* I don't want the feeling of embarrassment that I am the only one who hasn't yet managed to stop smoking!
* I want freedom!!!!