Its a Stats Party!

Since Dubbs' long running thread has been derailed :mad: and closed :mad::mad: I'm starting a new one;

So its a stats party and here's mine.

Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Four Months, Twenty One Days, 8 Hours and 18 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 8 Days and 23 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2580 coffin nails that would have cost me £619.27.

934 Replies

oldestnewest
  • dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Fourteen Days, 12 Hours and 43 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 52 Days and 20 Hours, by avoiding the use of 15221 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,512.53.

And having a good time of it now.....

• Linda. Just starting out on week 3. xxxxxxxxx

• well done Linda, you are doing great!!!

• I've quit for 4 weeks, 6 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes, 46 seconds

I have avoided 987 Cigerettes

I have saved $434.28

• Well done Kris,

Your quits building up nicely.

• Time to flash those stats:eek:

My name is Mark :confused: and I've been quit for ages;):D

Best wishes to you all

• laura. starting week 6 today

• Well done Laura

Nice stats!

Keep up the great work!

• I have been quit for 3 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days, 5 hours, 22 minutes and 56 seconds (100 days). I have saved £1,042.32 by not smoking 4,008 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 6 Days and 22 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00:D

Tracey x

• Great going Tracey on 100 days.....:D

• Im on day 17 ............

• Day 5 feeling 5 - surprisingly!!!

• Im on day 17 ............

Great going Linda .....Keep it up...:D

• iv lost count of my days now but im guessing its around 43/44 days

• iv lost count of my days now but im guessing its around 43/44 days

Surely thats a good thing????

Whoowhoop!!

• So what you going to buy me with your £79.30?

• Been a while

Just wanted to say...........

Sarah - Free and Healing for Eight Months, Twenty Four Days, 20 Hours and 47 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 28 Days, by avoiding the use of 8066 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,038.94.

• hello stranger.....

It's well worth saying isn't it..??

:)

• Good to see you Wkd

Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Four Months, Twenty Four Days, 8 Hours and 30 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 9 Days and 3 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2634 coffin nails that would have cost me £632.26.

• Its been 9192 hours since my last smoke....:eek:

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 5 Months, 1 Week, 3 Days, 8 hours, 25 minutes and 42 seconds (529 days). I have saved £1,018.99 by not smoking 7,940 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 13 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 01/07/2007 00:00

• Hi Barney

Hope the family are all well and looking forward to christmas. Also bloody well done on your 17 months total star. xxxx

• Well done everyone who has posted so far-some really impressive achievements here.

Just for good measure:

My name is popsiesgirl, and I am a nicotine addict.

I have stopped smoking for 2 months, 4 days, 13 hours, 31 minutes and 10 seconds (65 days).

I've not smoked 787 cigarettes, and saved £197.22.

I've saved 2 days, 17 hours and 33 minutes of my life.

Phew!

• well done Popsie. Keep it up. Welcome here and join in the fun (well it cant be all hard work giving up ,can it)

• I have been quit for 3 Months, 1 Week, 3 Days, 10 hours and 46 seconds (101 days). I have saved £1,054.73 by not smoking 4,056 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks and 2 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00

Tracey x

• I have been quit for 3 Months, 7 hours, 57 minutes and 22 seconds

That's 91 days, during which time I would have smoked 1,826 fags at a cost of £365.32.

Choosing to not smoke has saved 6 Days, 8 hours and 10 minutes of my life.

• Well done Stuart...really..

Thanks - really.

• hi

i have been stopped for almosst 4 weeks

• just a few days in frount of you ..31 days,,it feels good dont you think..keep the faith tony

• 20 days today almost three weeks. xxx

• hi linda..i have just been looking at some of your posts .they go back some time.what ever made you go back to smokeing,.you have quite a lot of posts..you are what we call an old hand at this :D your help is more than wellcome on here,keep it up;)as i say keep the faith all the best tony..... [ im not far of 32days]

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Twenty Two Days, 14 Hours and 10 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 53 Days and 23 Hours, by avoiding the use of 15544 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,566.61.

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Twenty Two Days, 14 Hours and 10 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 53 Days and 23 Hours, by avoiding the use of 15544 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,566.61.

You are a real inspiration Dubbs, keep up the good work.

• My name is Stuart and I have chosen not to feed my nicotine addiction for 3 Months, 1 Week, 6 hours, 35 minutes and 31 seconds

That's 98 days, during which time I would have smoked 1,965 fags at a cost of £393.77.

Choosing to not smoke has saved 6 Days, 19 hours and 45 minutes of my life.

• Yoohoo! Hello! Merry Christmas!

(*waves)

I have been quit for 10 Months, 1 Day, 21 hours, 10 minutes and 56 seconds (305 days). I have saved £1,529.40 by not smoking 6,117 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 5 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17/02/2008 22:00

• Hi all,

I have been quit for 104 days and have chosen not to smoke 2080 cigarettes and have saved £520.

Bernie

• Well done everone Hope you all have a fab christmas.xxxxxxx

On monday i will be starting week 5 and looking forward to my first smoke free christmas in 35 years. First of many I hope. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• same to you linda happy xmas..keep the faith tony

• Well done everybody :D

My name is Stuart and I have chosen not to feed my nicotine addiction for 3 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days, 1 hour, 48 minutes and 51 seconds

That's 100 days, during which time I would have smoked 2,001 fags at a cost of £422.31.

Choosing to not smoke has saved 6 Days, 22 hours and 45 minutes of my life.

:D:D:D

• Well done Stu 100 days thats fab work. xxxxx

• healing, free, and money in my pocket for 11 Months, 15 hours, 16 minutes and 13 seconds (335 days). I have saved £2,160.64 by not smoking 8,390 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 3 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 21/01/2008 00:01

JUDE

• While i'm on a flying visit (lol, blast from the past there) i've just quickly reinstalled my counter to see what the official count is, havent done this for a while..

I have not smoked for One year, four months, four weeks, 17 hours, 19 minutes and 35 seconds. 7765 cigarettes not smoked, saving £1,863.95. Life saved: 3 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours, 5 minutes.

• While i'm on a flying visit (lol, blast from the past there)

I think that may be a copyrighted phrase - careful not to get Sued!!:rolleyes:;)

• STARTING MY 14TH MONTH TODAY .........:cool:

dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, One Month and 59 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 55 Days, by avoiding the use of 15842 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,616.62.

• Great work Dubbs!!

Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Five Months, Five Days, 23 Hours and 10 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 9 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2861 coffin nails that would have cost me £686.75.

• Thanks nic your doing great.....:D

• Thanks nic your doing great.....:D

You're both doing OK I guess... ;)

13 months down is great, Dubbs - you and Nic continue to inspire many people :D

• You're both doing OK I guess... ;)

13 months down is great, Dubbs - you and Nic continue to inspire many people :D

:o Stuart you're too kind. :o

• I have been quit for one month and one day almost. HEHE xxxxxx

• Very clever that Nic, I see what you did there :D

Amazing how my dry wit escapes all but the most intelligent Rick!

• Where you been Rick thought you had left me. soooooooooooo pleased you havent. xxxx

• 400 days today and no turning back.................:D

hope all had a nice holiday.......

• 74 Days today.

Well chuffed with myself.

Nic - think it was you, or Cavalier, or StuartH - thanks for the link to the Woofmang site - spent hours on there today - just tried to find your pointer to it but couldn't ..

Particularly enjoyed this one :

woofmang.com/tales/keep_goi...

Cheers,

Jim

It could have been any of us - the site has inspired me through many tough times. My partiular favourite is "freedom is the journey". But every single one of them is worth a read!

My name is Stuart and I have chosen not to feed my nicotine addiction for 3 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 8 hours, 36 minutes and 36 seconds

That's 106 days, during which time I would have smoked 2,127 fags at a cost of £448.83.

Choosing to not smoke has saved 1 Week, 9 hours and 15 minutes of my life.

• I Have not had one puff for 1 month 4 days. Also starting 2009 a non smoker. xxxx

• I'm a nicotine free zone and have been so for 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days....cruisin' :D

• Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Five Months, Ten Days, 21 Hours and 27 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 10 Days and 5 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2950 coffin nails that would have cost me £708.04.

• I'm a nicotine free zone and have been so for 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days....cruisin' :D

Great going CAV........Penthouse around the corner.......:D

• Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Five Months, Ten Days, 21 Hours and 27 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 10 Days and 5 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2950 coffin nails that would have cost me £708.04.

Great going nic ,I know you will make it with that positive attitude you have.

Thanks for all your support to me and others....:D

• Congratulations all

Day 357 I wish I had known years back how great it is to be a non smoker.

If I can quit then there is no excuse for anybody else not managing it.

Within touching distance... streeeetch!

• well done you..have not had a smoke for 6 weeks 3 days .5 hours..we should all get togeter and have a big big p..s up.just a thought..but what fun we would have..yessssss..keep the faith tony

• My stats are a bit complex, as basically I quit at the end of September 2008, but had a few 'dark' patches since that time, but have now been totally smoke free for 7 days 20 hours, 14 minutes and 48 seconds, and have not smoked 156 cancer sticks, and have saved best part of £40.

Realistically, since the end of september I probably smoked something like 60 fags (3 days worth in old money!), so the stats stack up something like: Not smoked 1,796, saved £450, not smoked for 12 weeks, 5 days, 20 hours, 12 minutes, 36 seconds. But in that time I did smoke (fags and £'s deducted), so it doesn't really count!

Stu

• My stats are a bit complex, as basically I quit at the end of September 2008, but had a few 'dark' patches since that time, but have now been totally smoke free for 7 days 20 hours, 14 minutes and 48 seconds, and have not smoked 156 cancer sticks, and have saved best part of £40.

Realistically, since the end of september I probably smoked something like 60 fags (3 days worth in old money!), so the stats stack up something like: Not smoked 1,796, saved £450, not smoked for 12 weeks, 5 days, 20 hours, 12 minutes, 36 seconds. But in that time I did smoke (fags and £'s deducted), so it doesn't really count!

Stu

Even with the dark patches you smoked less last year than the year before,your doing great keep it up and none in 2009.....:D

• I am starting week 6 today. I have found the last few days a little hard but have not smoked so thats good. But i was thinking about it all this morning I Started quitting for the first time in my life march 2007 no smoking day. A few of us in work was giving it a try. Well I lasted 6 months and Then failed that was in the sept for the rest of that year was stopping for a few days and smoking for a few till Jan the first this year. I have had two slips this year And now done this 6 weeks. I still dont know if this is the one I hope it is and at this time have no real thought of caving so dont worry. But in all my time of quitting have never forgot about smoking for more than 30 mins at a time and never thought I will never smoke again. Do anyone think it maybe something Im doing wrong and making things hard for my self. hope you can understand what Im trying to say not very good at explaining my self on paper. Also sorry for the long post. xxxxxxxx

• Hi Dubbs

Forgot to say How you feeling now mate.xxxxxxxx

• I am starting week 6 today. I have found the last few days a little hard but have not smoked so thats good. But i was thinking about it all this morning I Started quitting for the first time in my life march 2007 no smoking day. A few of us in work was giving it a try. Well I lasted 6 months and Then failed that was in the sept for the rest of that year was stopping for a few days and smoking for a few till Jan the first this year. I have had two slips this year And now done this 6 weeks. I still dont know if this is the one I hope it is and at this time have no real thought of caving so dont worry. But in all my time of quitting have never forgot about smoking for more than 30 mins at a time and never thought I will never smoke again. Do anyone think it maybe something Im doing wrong and making things hard for my self. hope you can understand what Im trying to say not very good at explaining my self on paper. Also sorry for the long post. xxxxxxxx

Firstly, it's not that long a post. I don't really think that everyone has that perfect moment of clarity when they know this is the one. I was lucky, I did... but from what I see, most people seem to ease their way into freedom through practice.

If something "clicks" with you, you will know.... but I honestly think that doesn't happen for most people and that it's very gradual for them.

• Hi Dubbs

Forgot to say How you feeling now mate.xxxxxxxx

Im doing ok Linda,congrats on starting your 6th week.

I feel real bad about you going through another bad patch.

You need to think about yourself and your health and think

about your quit........You are great at helping others and there

tough patches and need to focus on yourself because your worth it .

Sorry if I sound like I am preaching but I want you to succeed....

Have a HAPPY SMOKE FREE NEW YEAR......:D

• hi linda..keep on keeping on one day at a time...when you feel like given up,,remember why you held on for so long in the first place....keep the faith ,,all the best tony

happy new year..o and smoke free for 2009

• I still dont know if this is the one I hope it is and at this time have no real thought of caving so dont worry. But in all my time of quitting have never forgot about smoking for more than 30 mins at a time and never thought I will never smoke again. Do anyone think it maybe something Im doing wrong and making things hard for my self.

It's always a bit difficult to measure one persons experiences in their quit against another persons. There came a point at just prior to 4 months the constant nagging in my head got less and less. And not just that...it wasn't so stressful having to deal with the craves I did get. I had finally accepted that I had become a non smoker. Seems a bit crazy to state that now...but at the start of my quit I wanted to become a non smoker. That want changed into acceptance.

There isn't anything you are doing wrong...far from it, you are doing right just by continuing....at some point along the way you'll get your Eureka moment :)

• hi nic

i have been quit for nearly 7 weeks it's a great feeling

love margaret xxxx

• Well done everyone!

My name is Stuart and I have chosen not to feed my nicotine addiction for 3 Months, 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 5 hours and 59 seconds

That's 112 days, during which time I would have smoked 2,244 fags at a cost of £473.52.

Choosing to not smoke has saved 1 Week and 19 hours of my life.

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, One Month, Ten Days, 7 Hours and 41 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 56 Days and 13 Hours, by avoiding the use of 16293 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,692.40.

AND IT WASNT EASY BUT IT GOT EASIER.........

• Just showin off now :D

Sarah - Free and Healing for Nine Months, Eighteen Days, 18 Hours and 43 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 30 Days and 14 Hours, by avoiding the use of 8813 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,230.17.

• Just showin off now :D

Sarah - Free and Healing for Nine Months, Eighteen Days, 18 Hours and 43 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 30 Days and 14 Hours, by avoiding the use of 8813 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,230.17.

You deserve to show off, not long until you reach the penthouse now!

• When i go to bed tonight I have been quit for 6 weeks.

• When i go to bed tonight I have been quit for 6 weeks.

Well done Linda - this is your time :D

• I have been quit for 4 Months, 4 Days, 7 hours, 16 minutes and 5 seconds (126 days). I have saved £1,313.54 by not smoking 5,052 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 3 Days and 13 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00

• Well done Tracey,

Glad to see you still at it safe and sound after the Hols. Looks like you have it sussed :D

All the best

Nic

• 1 Week, 1 Day, 11 Hours, 49mins & 58 secs - ish

169 fags not smoked - £49.43 better off

Feels good most of the time, except for the 'monkey bastard' in my head telling me I want a fag when I know I don't want to be a smoker:cool:

Monkey bastard quote courtesy of Stevebuta:p

• I have been quit for 4 Months, 1 Week, 7 hours, 12 minutes and 19 seconds (129 days). I have saved £1,344.71 by not smoking 5,172 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 3 Days and 23 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00

Tracey x

• BEEN QUIT FOR 412 DAYS NOW!!!!!:eek:

• I have been Quit for 88 days:):)

I have NOT smoked 1,601 cigarettes

I have saved £440.33

I have saved 5 days, 13 hours & 25 mins of extra life!!

• Well done Kitty

Your doing really great. Nice to see you .xxxx

• ok quit date 16.12 08 at 11.30 am...

save alot of money ( though all that I have saved have just been swollowed up by unfair bank changes!!!)

save a bit of life

not having smoking cravings anymore, just missing the ritual.... I'm a bit rubbish with my stats :)

• John - Nicotine Free for Ten Months, Fifteen Days, 23 Hours and 28 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 27 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 8049 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,214.58.

• Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Five Months, Twenty Three Days, 23 Hours and 8 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 11 Days and 1 Hour, by avoiding the use of 3185 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £770.07.

• Smoke free for,Nine months, three weeks, 9 hours, 15 minutes and 27 seconds. 5927 cigarettes not smoked, saving £1,037.35. Life saved: 2 weeks, 6 days, 13 hours, 55 minutes.

• 1 week!!

I have quit for 7 days 13 hours and 39 minutes, I have not inhaled the nicotine of 114 cigarettes. I have saved £28.40.

Well done everyone, there are some pretty impressive stats on here! :D

• Well done everyone...

I have been quit for 3 months, 4 weeks and 2 days, during which time I have not smoked 2,425.64 cigarettes which has saved me £545.77 .

• I have been quit for 4 Months, 1 Week, 4 Days, 6 hours, 37 minutes and 34 seconds (133 days). I have saved £1,386.06 by not smoking 5,331 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 12 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00:p

Tracey x

• Happy birthday for wednesday BB

My youngest son wednesday, Mine Thursday, And my oldest son Saterday.

My sats are 50 days today start of week 8. Think Ive been here before hope this is the last time. HEHE xxx

• Well done everybody, hope you have great birthdays! Some nice round numbers there... BB, 90 days is awesome!

Happy birthday for wednesday BB

My youngest son wednesday, Mine Thursday, And my oldest son Saterday.

My sats are 50 days today start of week 8. Think Ive been here before hope this is the last time. HEHE xxx

50 Days? That's a milestone worth shouting about!

50 days for Linda

• Blimey Linda, you and yours obviously have thing about ... err.. hmm, St. Patricks Day ?

Only if her family have a gestation period of 10 months!!

Perhaps St.George's day is more significant!

From your horsey smelly friend!

• I have been quit for 4 months, 1 day and 9 hours, during which time I have not smoked 2,468.38 cigarettes which has saved me £555.38 .

• I have been quit for 4 months, 1 day and 9 hours, during which time I have not smoked 2,468.38 cigarettes which has saved me £555.38 .

Stuart, I'm intrigued about how often you smoked a 0.38 th of a ciggy mate!!! I suppose just one in 4 months would explain it statistically speaking :rolleyes:!

• Stuart, I'm intrigued about how often you smoked a 0.38 th of a ciggy mate!!! I suppose just one in 4 months would explain it statistically speaking :rolleyes:!

:D

Nope, not a single puff buddy - don't worry.

It's just I have switched my home network over entirely to Linux and the only thing I am not entirely happy with is the quitmeter for it... it measures fags not smoked just a little too precisely! lol

I would edit it out, but to be honest I can't be bothered! :D

• It's just I have switched my home network over entirely to Linux and the only thing I am not entirely happy with is the quitmeter for it... it measures fags not smoked just a little too precisely! lol

Just being pedantic, and thought of all those, quick fix fags I had in the past when I only took a few drags!!

Ohhh geek talk, excellent! Which distro are you using I'm fond of Ubuntu myself! :D:D

• Just being pedantic, and thought of all those, quick fix fags I had in the past when I only took a few drags!!

Ohhh geek talk, excellent! Which distro are you using I'm fond of Ubuntu myself! :D:D

[geek]

Ubuntu 8.04 (I like it much better, and it's friendly enough for the Mrs!) on the pc's and redhat on the server (redhat is a little better for servers, a bit easier to configure).

Works well, better than exchange and AD.

[/geek]

• And i thought you and Nic were normal people!!! :) :) :)

we live and learn!!

• And i thought you and Nic were normal people!!! :) :) :)

we live and learn!!

Where on earth did you get the idea that I was normal? :rolleyes:

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, One Month, Twenty Two Days, 14 Hours and 4 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 58 Days and 6 Hours, by avoiding the use of 16783 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $2,817.57.:D

• Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Six Months and 2 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 11 Days and 12 Hours, by avoiding the use of 3312 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £800.93.

• Hi Quit Buddy your not on much so keep missing you. Pleased your doing ok.xxxxxxx

• :D I have been quit for 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 5 Days, 7 hours, 37 minutes and 14 seconds (141 days). I have saved £1,469.69 by not smoking 5,652 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 5 Days and 15 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00

• Great going Tracy your sailling along.xxxxxxxxxxxx

• healing, free, and money in my pocket for 1 Year, 12 hours, 34 minutes and 32 seconds (366 days). I have saved £2,359.48 by not smoking 9,163 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 19 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 21/01/2008 00:01

1 year ....1 year!! *dancing round the room*

• Well done Dubbs

was thinking about you yesterday on seen you on for a day or two. xxxx

• Starting my 15th month today......

• I've been quit for 8 days in 12 minutes and 14 seconds... No wait, 11 minutes and 48 seconds ... Not that I'm counting :cool:

Feels Gooood!

• Been quit for two whole months yesterday.

23/11/08 to 23/1/09. And counting.xxxxxx

• Been quit for two whole months yesterday.

23/11/08 to 23/1/09. And counting.xxxxxxwell done huneybun... I'm not too far behind you:D

• Congratulations Linda :D

StuartH - Not one puff for 4 months, 1 week and 6 days, during which time I would have smoked 2,703.02 cigarettes. By not doing so, I have saved £608.18 .

• I have been quit for 4 Months, 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 4 hours, 41 minutes and 24 seconds (148 days). I have saved £1,541.22 by not smoking 5,927 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 13 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00:D

Tracey x

• Well done Tracy. Your almost at the 5 month mark. Good for you girl.xxxxxxxxx

• Hi there everyone

I have been a NON SMOKER for just over 10 weeks :D

Quit 17.11.2008 to 27.1.09

It feels absolutely wonderfull and i feel great

love margaretxxxxxxxx

• Hi there everyone

I have been a NON SMOKER for just over 10 weeks :D

Quit 17.11.2008 to 27.1.09

It feels absolutely wonderfull and i feel great

love margaretxxxxxxxx

^thats my Mum, that is :D

*puts on his best proud look*

• Well done Rick my old quit buddy. where you been hiding.xxxxx

• Congrats on 2 months LInda and Rick:D

• Yes i agree it must be a good sign Im still bloody addicted to the place. Well done on the new good.xxxx

• 433 days and 60 more days of life........:eek:

• 433 days and 60 more days of life........:eek:

Puts my 139 days in the shade....

Bleedin' well done, Dubbs :D

*Is still proud of 139 days

• On day 11 and determined! but going through the really hard bit still!

• stick with it dm,you will get there,, keep the faith tony

• Stopped for 14 days having not smoked 350 fags, i've not spent £99.81 and I've saved 1 day, 5 hours and 10 minutes of my life.

I'm now left to wonder what am I going to do with the 1 day, 5 hours and 10 minutes extra time I've got.

• Stopped for 14 days having not smoked 350 fags, i've not spent £99.81 and I've saved 1 day, 5 hours and 10 minutes of my life.

I'm now left to wonder what am I going to do with the 1 day, 5 hours and 10 minutes extra time I've got.

Congratulations... what to do with the time? Doesn't matter... just enjoy it, whatever it is :D

StuartH - Not one puff for 4 months, 2 weeks and 5 days, during which time I would have smoked 2,824.13 cigarettes. By not doing so, I have saved £635.42 .

• I smell a rat!!!:rolleyes:

We used to have our own resident Rat catcher on here;)

I have stopped nicotine for - One Year, Two Months, Four Days, 21 Hours and 59 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 22 Days and 13 Hours, by not inhaling 6494 rolly uppies that would have cost me £495.80.

Pease of piss:D:D

• I have been quit for 5 Months, 1 Day, 6 hours, 55 minutes and 37 seconds (154 days). I have saved £1,604.59 by not smoking 6,171 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 10 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00:p

• I have been quit for 6 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 8 hours, 42 minutes and 6 seconds (200 days). I have saved £865.56 by not smoking 3,606 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 5 Days, 12 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17/07/2008 13:26

• 200 days....

Well done nic!!!

• Smokefree for 561 days..

Quite like the sound of that :D;)

• Smokefree for 561 days..

Quite like the sound of that :D;)

Show off! :rolleyes::D

• 440 days........going for 441........:D

• one month and one day! Woohoo!!!

• StuartH - Not one puff for 4 months, 3 weeks and 4 days (21 weeks, 147 days), during which time I would have smoked 2,948.38 cigarettes. By not doing so, I have saved £663.38 .

• I have stopped nicotine for 1 month, 5 days, 19 hours, 29 minutes and 41 seconds (36 days).

I've not smoked 736 death sticks, and saved £215.68.

I've saved 2 days, 13 hours and 21 minutes of my life.

• I have been free for 82 days

have not smoked 2,051 Ciggies and not spent £562.20 on the nasty things

• I have not smoked one fag since 22 nov 76 days I think.xxxxxx

• Time Smoke-Free: 150 days, 13 hours, 43 minutes and 21 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 3752

Lifetime Saved: 28 days, 15 hours

Money Saved: £843.75

150 days sounds quite nice :D

• Thats great Stuart,Keep it up.........

I know you will......

444 Days for me......

• I have been quit for 5 Months, 1 Week, 3 Days, 9 hours and 8 seconds (163 days). I have saved £1,699.09 by not smoking 6,535 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 16 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00:p

Tracey x

• Great going Tracy.......:)

• I will quit smoking in 2 hours, 16 minutes and 30 seconds.

• i have quit smoking 9 weeks 5 days ago and feeling alot better. xxxx

• StuartH - Not one puff for 5 months, 5 days and 18 hours, during which time I would have smoked 3,970.40 cigarettes. By not doing so, I have saved £893.34 .

• I have been quit for 3 months in that time I have saved £630.07 by not smoking 2,299 Fags

• I have been quit for 2 Days, 4 hours, 14 minutes and 2 seconds (2 days). I have saved £16.32 by not smoking 65 cigarettes. I have saved 5 hours and 25 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/02/2009 16:00

• :) starting week 4 on thursday................. YIPPIE

well done you guys

so proud of you all

• Not smoked for 87 days.

• My name is Breaking Free and I'm a nicotine addict...

I have been nicotine-free for one month, three days...

I've not smoked 697 death sticks and have saved £174.60...

I've saved 2 days, 10 hours, 7 minutes of my life...

(got my statistics from xarka.com/freeware/quitcoun... - it's helped keep me going every day to see exactly where I'm up to)

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Three Months, Three Days and 54 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 64 Days, by avoiding the use of 18442 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $3,101.24.:eek:

• For me it's 1 year 3 months and 8 days. Not smoked 13983 cigarettes which would have cost £3,563.17 (not including today's price rises!!) and saved 48days and 13 hours of life:)

PP

• for me its 106 days,,

fags not smoked 3202

money saved £768.73

life saved 1 week 4 days 55 mins

feels gooddddd

• Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Seven Months, Nine Days, 4 Hours and 2 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 14 Days, by avoiding the use of 4035 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £977.38.

What strikes me now is the thousands of cigs that I and others would have smoked in the time we we've been quit!!!!!

32 weeks down 20 to go to the penthouse!! (+1 day)

• Marg quit for 101 days

2,538 fgas not smoked

£695.43 not spent on them

1 wk 1day 19hrs and 30 mins life saved

Not bad for an old un

feels good to be free and healing

• hi marg less of the old one hahaha,,old saying,,,the older the fiddle,the sweeter the tune:D:D tony lol

• Hi Tony

I know that saying so true HA HA HA but hey :D :D

Don't tell all these younsters on here they are not old enough to know that yet

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's keep it a secret eh :D

Love Marg xx

• I have been quit for 5 Months, 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 7 hours, 59 minutes and 4 seconds (179 days). I have saved £1,865.05 by not smoking 7,173 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 21 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 01/09/2008 07:00:p

• 6 Calender month on sunday tracy. Thats fab hun half way to the penthouse. How you feeling now good i bet good for you mate.xxxxx

• I have stopped nicotine for - One Year, Three Months, 21 Hours and 23 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 23 Days and 21 Hours, by avoiding the use of 6883 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £526.11.;):D

• I have stopped nicotine for - One Year, Three Months, 21 Hours and 23 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 23 Days and 21 Hours, by avoiding the use of 6883 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £526.11.;):D

How do you work out your stats?????????????????????

• How do you work out your stats?????????????????????

We use quitmeters John stharted a thread here

nosmokingday.org.uk/forum/s...

Well dome Mr Pots, I saw a miffed moggy celebrating a similar anniversary at Woofmang earlier :eek:

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 6 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 17 hours and 5 minutes (560 days) :cool:

I have saved € 2.859,62 by not smoking 16.821 cigarettes :eek:

I have saved 1 Month, 4 Weeks, 9 hours and 45 minutes of my life :D

My Quit Date: 19/08/2007 4.30 ;)

• Hi Fran

Well done hun them are some sats to be proud of.xxxxx

• 100 days for me today. yessssssssssssssssssss

• Hi Fran and Linda

Congratulations to you both well done

Marg

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Three Months, Fifteen Days, 10 Hours and 58 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 65 Days and 11 Hours, by avoiding the use of 18858 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $3,172.69.

• Free and healing 7 weeks, 0 days, 3 hours, 0 mins saving 1 week, 4 days, 5 hrs and 55 min. of my life by not smoking 1472 cigs and saving $250.30. Yeah!

• 3 weeks, 3 days, 6 hours, 10 minutes and 605 cigarettes NOT smokes.... phew :D

• I Have not smoked 40 fags a day for 15 whole weeks. xxxxx

• I Have not smoked 40 fags a day for 15 whole weeks. xxxxx

Nice one Linda :D

Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Seven Months, Twenty Two Days, 20 Hours and 23 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 14 Days and 16 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4227 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,024.40.

• i have not smoked for 117 days thats 3,539 fags not smoked,,saved £849.49

tony

• Well done tony...................

• Not a single puff in 179 days, 8 hours, 50 minutes and 31 seconds.

4485 cigarettes not smoked.

£1,006.88 and 1 month, 4 days, 6 hours of life saved.

• well done Stu and hi hope alls well with yourself and family.xxxxx

• I smoked my last cigarette 11 Months, 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 10 hours and 38 minutes ago. I have £2,988.94 that I haven't spent on 12,720 cigarettes and saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 6 Days and 4 hours of my life.

(hmmm... I'm looking forward to seeing that it will say in 36 hours - it SHOULD say "one year") :D

• NOW you can do it ..... :D:D:D

i save 84$ for 2 mounts

Pi55 off Spammer!!!!!!!

• ive been smoke free for 9 days, 12 hours and 1 minute

nicotine free for 1 day 19 hours......

i gave up alcohol for lent so havent had a drop since 24th Feb :)

• Hi Everyone:D

4 Callendar Months /120 Days for me and thats

3,000 fags not smoked

£822.43 not spent on them

1 wk 3days 9hrs and 50 mins life saved

Feeling good and very proud of myself

Love to Everyone

Margxxxxxxxxx

• Nic Firth - Free and Healing for Eight Months, 9 Hours and 38 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 15 Days and 5 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4381 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,062.08.

• 480 days not smoking

20,183 cigs not smoked

70 days of life saved..........:D

• Time Smoke-Free: 188 days, 12 hours, 40 minutes and 17 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 4713

Lifetime Saved: 1 month, 6 days

Money Saved: £1,057.50

• I haven't smoked for Eight Months, Two Days and 20 Minutes (245 days).

In that time I would have smoked 4410 cigarettes costing £1,069.19.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 15 Days and 7 Hours.

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Four Months, 11 Hours and 17 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 70 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 20432 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,169.15.

Start 17th month today..........:D

• hi

hi dubbs you doing.hope every thing ok.

• Well done Dubbs month 17 thats great!

Just noticed that I hit 250 days today!

115 days to the penthouse!!

• Philip Ross - free from those dreadful cancer sticks for:

19 days, 20 hours, 3 minutes.

not smoked 397 cancer sticks

saved 81.39 pounds

saved 1 day, 9 hours and 3 minutes of my life!

Not bad going eh?:D

• Not smoked for 4 months 2 days.

hi Janet4 how you doing these days.xxxx

• Time Smoke-Free: 195 days, 10 hours, 16 minutes and 36 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 4886

Lifetime Saved: 1 month, 7 days, 7 hours

Money Saved: £1,096.88

Getting towards 200 days now....

• On Day 20 of my quit - during which time I would have smoked 850 death sticks - not one puff!!

Deb x

• 1 month, 3 days, 8 hours & 18 minutes (31 days).

I've not smoked 1097 death sticks, and saved £304.84.

I've saved 3 days, 19 hours and 25 minutes of my life.

• Today I have not smoked for sixteen months

Enough said ;):D

.....................................................................................

Increase my Piece :eek:

• im on day 17... still finding it hard but determined!!!!!!!

wow just worked out i would have smoked 340 fags... by now or more on weekends... already saved £102 x :)

• Day 202 - will soon be 7 months

Not smoked 5050 fags:D

Saved £1010.00 :eek:

Regards

Bernie

• Well done Bernie!!!

Gone past your double century!

I haven't smoked for Eight Months, Ten Days, 19 Hours and 40 Minutes (253 days).

In that time I would have smoked 4569 cigarettes costing £1,108.02.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 15 Days and 20 Hours.

• Day 202 - will soon be 7 months

Not smoked 5050 fags:D

Saved £1010.00 :eek:

Regards

Bernie

*jumps up and down* me too, me too!!!

Today is day 200!!

Time Smoke-Free: 199 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes and 5 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 4983

Lifetime Saved: 1 month, 8 days, 1 hour

Money Saved: £1,119.38

Well done, Bernie :D

• I havent smoked 1 year and two weeks!

One stone heavier but very happy that I'm a non smoker!

• Hi Della babes. Lovely to hear from you and very well done hunnie.xxx

Well done to everyone your all doing great.xxxxxxxxxx

I have not smoked for 4 months and one week today.xxxxxxxx

• Hi Della,

I've seen your name on here before - congrats on your year! :D

Linda.... how happy I am to see you doing so well. If anyone deserves it, it's you. Awesome stuff :D

• 3 months and 2 days for me now :)

bit smoked 2718 ciggys and saved myself £611.54. wootttttt!!!

i never intend to smoke again :)

Huge well done to us all:)

Dee

xx

• Well done Denise - good for you :D

• Lovely to hear from you Dee. Also bloody well done hun i know you would be a winner.xxxxxxxxxxx

• i have been quit for 500 days

• i have been quit for 500 days

Nice one, Dubbs - well done, mate.

• Well Done Dubbs my mate thats fab work.xxxxx

I have been quit for 135 days.xxxxxx

• Hi Dubs,

WELL DONE MATE

wAYNE

• Hi Dubbs

WELL DONE YOU 500 days great

Love

Marg xxxxx

• Thanks everyone,I will never smoke again.........2 years here I come.....:D

• Day 208 today, so thats 7 months next Sunday :eek:

Still have to keep pinching myself as time goes by so quick now. Hardly a thought of smoking from one week to the next.... Loving being free!

And....

Only 158 days to the penthouse, you folks already there..... make sure you save me a spot by the pool :D

• 7 months today for me, can't quite believe I've done it but here we are.

Regards all

Bernie

• Well done Bernie :D

• Day 43, 7 hours, 57 mins.

Smokes not smoked 1010

Money saved £202.00

Congratulations to the big hitters - amazing. :)

• So.... it's day 214 according to the quitmeter...

which means...

It has been 30 weeks, 3 days (or 7 months, 2 days), 8 hours, 1 minutes and 49 seconds since I quit.

I have saved £1333.34 by choosing not to smoke 5333 cigarettes.

More importantly, I saved 5 weeks, 5 days 17 hours 47 minutes of my life!

• Hi Stuart :D

That's brilliant well done I am so very proud of you

Love

Mum xxxxxxxx

• Looooooong time no see ya'll...

Thought I'd quickly stop by and drop the stats:

One year, eight months, three weeks, 19 hours, 18 minutes and 32 seconds. 9462 cigarettes not smoked, saving £2,271.04. Life saved: 4 weeks, 4 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes.

Hope everyones good.

All the best.

• Well done everone we are doing great. 4 months 3 weeks for me. Hi sv lovely to hear from you mate.xxxxxxxxxxxx

• My name is Tommy Pots and I have not smoked today, on my 42nd Birthday. It was my 18th smoke free Birthday and I fully intend to see many more.

;):D

• I really dont care ... im just gobsmacked i dont smoke anymore ... wicked :)

• I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 22 hours, 57 minutes and 17 seconds (23 days). I have saved £89.82 by not smoking 359 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 5 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 23/03/2009 23:30:D:D:D

well chuffed!!! Dunno why, but today has a few more moments than normal!! I thinks it's the 3 week thingy rearing its ugly head.... never mind, i'm bigger and better!! I'LL WIN

• Hi Boys and Girls :D :D

WAHEY I've been free and healing for

5 callendar months or 151 days thats

3,775 fags not smoked

£1034.40 saved and

1 wk 6days, 2hrs,35 mins of my life saved

Not bad for an oldie eh

Love

Marg xxxxxx

• 9 weeks, 4 days since I quit. Thats 68 days!

£285.60 saved.

Saved 1 week 3 days and 7 hours of my life.

• 12 weeks, 4 days, 22 hours, 45 min. quit

saved $533.69 by not smoking 2668 cigs

saved 2 weeks, 6 days, 9 hours, and 13min. of my life!

• Well done guys, how are you working out these stats please ?

Regards Gaz.

• I have been quit for 3 Days, 13 hours, 16 minutes and 33 seconds (3 days). I have saved £14.70 by not smoking 71 cigarettes. I have saved 5 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Four Months, Twenty Five Days, 2 Hours and 48 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 74 Days and 16 Hours, by avoiding the use of 21509 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,393.60.

Great going everyone........:D

• Hi Dubbs Hun lovely to hear from you mate.xxxxx

• Well done guys, how are you working out these stats please ?

Regards Gaz.

If you ask google for a "quit meter" you will find it a whole lot easier ;)

StuartH - Not one puff for 7 months, 1 week and 11 hours, during which time I would have smoked 5,486.94 cigarettes. By not doing so, I have saved £1,371.73 .

• I have been quit for 4 Days, 14 hours, 4 minutes and 46 seconds (4 days). I have saved £18.98 by not smoking 91 cigarettes. I have saved 7 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• My name is Nogard, and I was a smoker

I have stopped nicotine for 1 month, 25 days, 14 hours, 22 minutes and 55 seconds (56 days).

I've not smoked 1415 cigarettes, and saved £255.29.

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Four Months, Twenty Nine Days, 10 Hours and 2 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 75 Days and 7 Hours, by avoiding the use of 21690 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,431.29.

START MY 18TH MONTH THURSDAY...........:D

• I am starting month 6 today. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hi Dubbs well done.xxxx

• Great going Linda,

You got it this time.........:D

• hi

hi linda well done keep going.dubbs you doing great.speak soon.

• StuartH - 223 days, 14 hours, 46 minutes and 28 seconds (7 months and 11 days) smoke free.

5590 cigarettes not smoked.

£1,393.75 and 1 month, 12 days, 16 hours of life saved.

Well done to everyone who is smoke free today :D

• Linda!

Where is your 6 month celebration post??? Well done but you are a shrinking violet on here and it will become lost and I am sure others will want to congratulate you xx

Ah, found you in 5 not 6!!

• I have been quit for 1 Week, 1 Day, 18 hours, 47 minutes and 13 seconds (8 days). I have saved £37.06 by not smoking 175 cigarettes. I have saved 14 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

dizzyizzy.co.uk/error.png

• Hi All :D

I've been smoke free and healing for

160 days

4,000 fags not smoked

£1,100 saved

1 week,6days,21hrs and 20 mins of my life saved

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Well done Marg thats great 4000 not smoked how scary!

• Hello and well done everyone

I've been smoke free for 3 weeks and 3 days..

And glad I made the switch :):cool:;)

• Hopeful here. Been on the jouney since 25/2/09. NOT SMOKED over half a kilo of baccy!

• I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 17 hours, 50 minutes and 59 seconds (25 days). I have saved £31.84 by not smoking 1,158 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 31/03/2009 23:00

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Five Months, Seven Days, 13 Hours and 30 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 76 Days and 11 Hours, by avoiding the use of 22032 cigs that would have cost me $4,502.70.

STILL NOT SMOKING AND PLAN TO STAY THAT WAY.......:D

• Not one puff in 5 months and 7 days. Very proud of me.xxxxx

• Not one puff in 5 months and 7 days. Very proud of me.xxxxx

As are we all, Linda - well done :D

StuartH - Not one puff for 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days, during which time I would have smoked 5,795.03 cigarettes. By not doing so, I have saved £1,448.75 .

• I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 18 hours, 23 minutes and 31 seconds (16 days). I have saved £70.75 by not smoking 335 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 3 hours and 55 minutes of my life.

• Hi all,

Today I have been quit for 8 months (242 days) and have not smoked around 5000 fags and have saved £1300.00

Regards

Bernie

• Hi all,

Today I have been quit for 8 months (242 days) and have not smoked around 5000 fags and have saved £1300.00

Regards

Bernie

Awesome, Bernie...

Congrats to you - one of the quieter quitters, but that just means you have it sussed :D

Also, seeing your post must mean it's my turn in a few days!!!

Stuart - Free and Healing for Seven Months, Twenty Six Days, 15 Hours and 39 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 20 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 5966 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,506.30.

• Also, seeing your post must mean it's my turn in a few days!!!

And here we are...

Stuart - Free and Healing for Eight Months, 9 Hours and 2 Minutes (242 days), while extending my life expectancy 21 Days, by avoiding the use of 6059 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,530.05.

• Congratulations Stuart, brilliant 8 months.

I wish you many more.

Jackie

• Well done Stuart

8 months you have done 4 days longer than my longest quit last year.

CONGRATS you will always be one of my heros.xxxxxxxxxxx

• Two months, one week, one day, 16 hours, 8 minutes and 10 seconds. 1393 cigarettes not smoked, saving $334.23. Life saved: 4 days, 20 hours, 5 minutes.

• I haven't smoked for 300 days.

In that time I would have smoked 5402 cigarettes costing £1,312.51.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 18 Days and 18 Hours.

nic if i didnt relapse i would have been round the day 300 mark how i wish i never had that relapse, i knwo it was very testing times but still i wouldnt be suffering know eh.

• Well done Nic.

Only 64 days for the penthouse well done xxxxxxxxxx

• How the....??

Well, I guess it starts free and healing for 10 weeks 3 days now at a cost of, ermmm...mental arithmatic was not my strongest and since not having a calculator, £5.35 pkt x 10pkts per week x 10 weeks 3 days richer!!! Ta daaa! Woop woop me!

• Hi Nic :D

WOW 301 days now Fantastic only 64 to the Penthouse

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• I have not smoked for 175 days today.xxxx

• I haven't smoked for 300 days.

Nice going, Nic!!!! That's a whole lota days smoke free :D

• I have not smoked for 175 days today.xxxx

Nice number as well, Linda!!! Great job :D

• i have not smoked for 175 days today.xxxx

great going linda 175 is fantastic....:d

• Blimey!!!!! Hope I make it as far as you guys :eek: xx

Well done, just imagine a hug for every ciggie you have NOT had LOL xx

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Five Months, Twenty Two Days, 11 Hours and 54 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 78 Days and 16 Hours, by avoiding the use of 22659 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,633.75.

ALMOST 18 CALENDER MONTHS DONE AND FEELING GOOD.......

SEE YOU ALL LATER AND KEEP THE QUIT....:D

• Ahhhhh dubbs47, how I admire your quit time. :) WELL DONE. I fully intend to get there too. I am 48 days and very pleased to be that far. Love J. x x x

• Ahhhhh dubbs47, how I admire your quit time. :) WELL DONE. I fully intend to get there too. I am 48 days and very pleased to be that far. Love J. x x x

Thanks,its the best thing anyone can do for themselves.Your doing great

keep it up and time will fly by before you know it...:D

• Hi Boys and Girls

Good morning

Today I reached 6 months quit mark by

Not smoking 4,520 fags

Saving £1,240.06

Saving 2 weeks, 2 days and 12 hrs of my life

WOW I am so pleased to be free and healing

Hugs all round

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxxxx

• I have been quit for 1 Month, 2 Days, 11 hours, 57 minutes and 52 seconds (32 days). I have saved £137.13 by not smoking 649 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 6 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30 :D

• Nic - well done on 300 days, and Linda - 175, what a star :D

Dubbs, an inspiration as always.

Well done to EVERYONE - it doesn't matter how far along you are, just as long as you are smoke free now.

Stuart - Free and Healing for Eight Months, Six Days, 14 Hours and 53 Minutes (248 days), while extending my life expectancy 21 Days and 13 Hours, by avoiding the use of 6216 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,569.86.

• Hello everyone,

I've just logged on to say that it is 18 months since I stopped smoking. My stats show I have not smoked 16414 cigarettes, saved £4,197.25 and added 57 days to my life.

I do drop by quite regularly to see what is going on and I know that my fellow November 2007 quitters Dubbs and Tomatpots are still here. Is Janet 4 still with us?

Reading all the new posts and the anguish takes me back;) Without wishing to be at all negative, I still find it a daily challenge not to smoke. Still the benefits far outweigh any return to smoking. Keep at it guys;)

PP

P.S. I was everso sad to see the story of Bible Black's duck. We had a blackbird in our garden sitting on four eggs but something disturbed her and she deserted the nest.

• Hello all,

Just thought I would say it is 140 days or 20 weeks today:D

WAYNE

• am 188 days quit

not smoked 5661 fags

saved £1,358.69p,,still going strong

am always keeping the faith and :D:D:D

tony

• Early days for me

Early days:

Adam - Free and Healing for Two Days, 7 Hours and 20 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 3 Hours, by avoiding the use of 46 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £9.22.

• Hello everybody,

Six weeks today, yay me.:D:D:D

Von XXX

• Bumped for bella

• Thanks Marg! Here I go.......

100 days Wooohooo :D

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Six Months, 13 Hours and 31 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 79 Days and 20 Hours, by avoiding the use of 22998 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,704.61.

SEE EVERYONE NEXT MONTH........:D

• Not smoked for 6 month and one day. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.xxxx

• WELL DONE LINDA. YOU ARE A SPECIAL STAR. As we all are LOL. But some of you get there before the rst of us. We are hot on your tail though. Lots a love. gaynor. xxxx

• One and a half years ago today I quit. Nuff said

• Hi Tomatpots :D

WOW 18 months is magnificent CONGRATULATIONS

I will never forget the help and encouragement you gave me

Have a drink on me

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Well done Tomatpots,

Great stuff!

I haven't smoked for Ten Months, Nine Days, 22 Hours and 1 Minute (313 days).

In that time I would have smoked 5651 cigarettes costing £1,373.77.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 19 Days and 14 Hours.

• Stuart - Free and Healing for Eight Months, Twenty Two Days, 7 Hours and 56 Minutes (265 days), while extending my life expectancy 23 Days, by avoiding the use of 6633 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,676.53.

Yep, thats 100 days to the penthouse :D

I have been quit for 6 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 7 hours, 35 minutes and 56 seconds (200 days).

I have saved £1,372.15 by not smoking 5,007 cigarettes.

I have saved 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 9 hours and 15 minutes of my life.

My Quit Date: 17/11/08 08:38

Feeling great and very chuffed

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• hi everyone,

i am very proud to tell you ,im on day 15

congratulations to all

doey x:D

• Hi (won't be around to post tomorrow)

On 7th June I will have not smoked for 9 months. That's 273 days (only 92 to go to the penthouse) have saved £1433.25 and have not smoked 6825 cigarettes.

Still surprised that I got here but WOW.:D

Bernie

• Well done Bernie, its a good feeling when you realise that the countdown to the penthouse is less than 100 days :)

I haven't smoked for Ten Months, Nineteen Days, 23 Hours and 32 Minutes (323 days).

In that time I would have smoked 5832 cigarettes costing £1,418.40.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 20 Days and 5 Hours.

So 6 weeks to the penthouse :D

• Hi All and well done.

i have not smoked for 200 days today.xxxxxx

• Hi all,

Congratulations to everyone who is quit today.

Stuart - Free and Healing for Nine Months, 7 Hours and 33 Minutes (273 days), while extending my life expectancy 23 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 6833 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,727.55.

• Well done Stuart.

Hope you feel proud of yourself, not long until the year mark.:D

Regards

Bernie

• Hi Boys and Girls

I have been free and healing for seven months today and feel very chuffed with myself

I have saved £1,452.11 by not smoking 5,299 cigarettes.

I have saved 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 9 hours and 35 minutes of my life.

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• I haven't smoked for Eleven Months, 7 Hours and 27 Minutes (335 days).

In that time I would have smoked 6036 cigarettes costing £1,468.69.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 20 Days and 22 Hours.

• I have not smoked for 209 days. After today this will be my longest quit ever.xxxxxxxxx

• How do you work out life expectancy?

• I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 10 hours, 53 minutes and 37 seconds (55 days).

I have saved £277.26 by not smoking 1,109 cigarettes.

I have saved 3 Days, 20 hours and 25 minutes of my life.

My Quit Date: 24/04/2009 07:30

Bobross:D

• One month, one week, three days, 9 hours, 15 minutes and 48 seconds. 1117 cigarettes not smoked, saving £240.24. Life saved: 3 days, 21 hours, 5 minutes.

:)

• I have not smoked for 151 days and have saved $1133.08 by choosing not to smoke 4532 cigs!!

• How do you work out life expectancy?

We all use quit counters to work it out, try one of these (I'm using "Harry's"....

whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksDM...

• Thanks for that, have down loaded it on home PC.

OMFG how much of my hard earned cash was I spending :eek:

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Seven Months, 5 Hours and 38 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 84 Days and 7 Hours, by avoiding the use of 24286 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $4,974.44.:D

• I have been quit for 2 Months, 1 Week, 3 Days, 1 minute and 45 seconds (71 days). I have saved £304.54 by not smoking 1,420 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days, 22 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• Hi

10 months today for me. That's 303 days, 6060 cigarettes not smoked and I have saved £1566.51.

Only 62 days to go to the penthouse!

Regards

Bernie

• Congrats, Bernie - I'm not far behind you :D

Stuart - Free and Healing for Nine Months, Twenty Seven Days, 7 Hours and 37 Minutes (300 days), while extending my life expectancy 26 Days and 1 Hour, by avoiding the use of 7508 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,166.39.

• Hi guys,

There are some fantastic stats here. Can't wait to start recording in months and years.

Gary - Free and Healing for Thirteen Days, 21 Hours and 14 Minutes,

while extending my life expectancy 23 Hours,

by avoiding the use of 278 nicotine delivery devices

that would have cost me £73.63.

Gary

• Congrats, Bernie - I'm not far behind you :D

Stuart - Free and Healing for Nine Months, Twenty Seven Days, 7 Hours and 37 Minutes (300 days), while extending my life expectancy 26 Days and 1 Hour, by avoiding the use of 7508 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,166.39.

Congrats on the triple century, Stu.

9 weeks tomorrow until the Razzle, err sorry Penthouse :p

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Seven Months, Twenty Three Days, 10 Hours and 31 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 87 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 25260 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $7,768.56.:D

601 days and still going......:eek:

• I have been quit for 1 Month, 1 Week, 2 Days, 22 hours and 3 minutes (39 days). I have saved £94.20 by not smoking 997 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Days, 11 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 07/06/2009 01:01

(ps the money might look low cos I smoked roll ups. I have still noticed the extra £10-£15 I have in my purse each week though! :) )

• Hi Everyone :D

Today I have been quit for 8 Months or 242 days

I have saved £1,657.50 by not smoking

6,049 cigarettes.

I have saved 3 Weeks and 5 minutes of my life.

My Quit Date: 17/11/08

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• I last sucked on the filth on the 27th November 2007, so thats quite a while ago now.

I've never felt better, well I probably have, but I can't remember it ;):D

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 4 minutes and 50 seconds (365 days). I have saved £1,576.81 by not smoking 6,570 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 19 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17/07/2008 13:26

• I`ve broken the double century 201 days smoke free:D

Wayne

• Well done Wayne, that's one healthy quit building up there!

• Hi Wayne :D

That's fantastic well done on the double century

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• Congrats to everyone quit today :D

Stuart - Free and Healing for Ten Months, Twelve Days, 13 Hours and 5 Minutes (315 days), while extending my life expectancy 27 Days and 9 Hours, by avoiding the use of 7889 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,277.67.

So that's 50 days to the 1 year marker.... I'm starting to look forward to it now :D

• I have not smoked for 8 months and one day.xxxxxx

Stu well done mate 50 day thats not long good for you.xxxx

• dubbs47 - One Year, Eight Months, One Day, 6 Hours and 58 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 88 Days and 20 Hours.......:D:D:D:cool:

• Not as fab as some but...

Turning into a respectable elapse time

I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 2 hours and 49 minutes (54 days). I have saved £235.40 by not smoking 1,082 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Days, 18 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 31/05/2009 20:00

• Just passed 8,000 fags not smoked.... dang thats a lot of poison!

Stuart - Free and Healing for Ten Months, Seventeen Days, 11 Hours and 23 Minutes (320 days), while extending my life expectancy 27 Days and 19 Hours, by avoiding the use of 8012 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,313.72.

• Ruddy hell, that's loads of fags although I've smoked 146,000 since I started, at today's prices £31,755 - christ that's alot of money!!!!!!

Feeling vaguely nauseous, might need to lie down

• I have not smoked for 250 days today. 115 days and I move to the penthouse.xxxxxxxx

• I have not smoked for 250 days today. 115 days and I move to the penthouse.xxxxxxxx

Sorry, missed this - Congrats Linda, that time will fly by :D

325 down, 40 to go ;)

Stuart - Free and Healing for Ten Months, Twenty One Days, 8 Hours and 7 Minutes (325 days), while extending my life expectancy 28 Days and 5 Hours, by avoiding the use of 8133 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,349.31.

• Hi

Today I have been smoke free for 11 months. That's 334 days without smoking 8350 cigarettes and saving me £1907.60. WOW that's alot of money.

Only 31 days to the Penthouse, budge over Nic!!:D

Regards to all

Bernie

• Geoff

im on day 2 today and i have already steered away from 17 cigerettes and saved a good £6.49 already (£6.49 a box...my god)

• I have been quit for 7 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 9 hours and 43 minutes (220 days). I have saved £1,851.39 by not smoking 6,612 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 1 Day and 23 hours of my life.:D

Wayne:D

• I have been quit for 7 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 9 hours and 43 minutes (220 days). I have saved £1,851.39 by not smoking 6,612 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 1 Day and 23 hours of my life.:D

well done with that...thats alot of cigs you have voided and alot of money saved, keep it up mate

• Hi

Today I have been smoke free for 11 months. That's 334 days without smoking 8350 cigarettes and saving me £1907.60. WOW that's alot of money.

Only 31 days to the Penthouse, budge over Nic!!:D

Regards to all

Bernie

Congrats, Bernie - keep going, I'm not far behind you!

• Only 31 days to the Penthouse, budge over Nic!!:D

Well done, I'm keeping a seat warm for you!!!

• Hi Bernie :D

Fantastic well done 11 months is great

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxx

• 627 days...........................:eek:

• I have been quit for 186 days. Only 179 left to go! (that sounds like forever still!)

• I am only a lowly 34'th dayer,

Perhaps i should see some kind of soothsayer,

If he says my life is free,

What a happy, happy guy i'll be.

• I have been quit for 2 Months, 3 Weeks, 16 hours, 41 minutes and 26 seconds (82 days). I have saved £124.04 by not smoking 1,240 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days, 7 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 24/05/2009 00:00

• Hi Jase and Austyn :D :D

really well done both of you

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• 6 months and one day! 4508 cigarettes not smoked! :)

• Hi Bella :D

Fantastic well done you 6 months quit big Hug for you

CONGRATULATIONS

Love

Marg xxxxxxxxxxx

• Nice One Ozzy

Hope your feeling proud of your hard work cuz you should be

love Chrissie xx

MDS Rocks:D

Thank you :D I am proud!

Hi Jase and Austyn :D

really well done both of you

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

Hi marg hope you are well? Well done to you also. Thanks for the well done.

6 months and one day! 4508 cigarettes not smoked! :)

When done blue that's must be a massive saving and also very good on your health.

• Thanks Marg, Chrissie, and Ozzy! :)

• Been quit 170 days today.

Only 195 left to reach the penthouse :)

• I have been smoke free for 16 days by not smoking 400 and probably more cigarettes:confused:and saved myself $192 so far:eek:....I'm gunna be rich:D

• Hi All,

I have been quit for 7 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 10 hours and 23 minutes (230 days). I have saved £1,935.63 by not smoking 6,912 cigarettes. ::eek::D

I have been quit for 9 Months, 17 minutes and 16 seconds (273 days).

I have saved £1,870.12 by not smoking 6,825 cigarettes.

I have saved 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 16 hours and 45 minutes of my life.

My Quit Date: 17/11/08 08:38

Feeling great and very pleased with myself just now

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• A long time ago, in a shed far far away(well, at the end of the garden path)

I sucked on the filth for the very last time.;):D

• .......I sucked on the filth for the very last time.;):D

mmmmmmm.. filth..... ;)

• I will be moving into the penthouse in 92 days. hope there is room for me HEHE.xxxxxx

• Just tuning in folks, to let you know that I will now remain smoke-free forever! :D This is a fact! :D

How? Reading, Reading, Reading (Now where have I heard that before?:confused:)

;)

I have been quit for 1 Year, 6 Months, 5 Days, 10 hours, 2 minutes and 31 seconds (552 days). I have saved £2,762.08 by not smoking 11,048 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 2 Days, 8 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17/02/2008 22:00

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Nine Months, 5 Hours and 46 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 93 Days and 5 Hours, by avoiding the use of 26848 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $8,269.78.:D:D:D

• Free for 9 months and one day yessssssssssssssssss

• Hi all

long time no see

Will be smoke smoke free for 11 months :D this coming saturday the 29th sat

• INSPIRATIONAL - especially for we newbies or tryers !! It can be done you are proof of it - and hearty congratulations - I so hope I will be there one day - my very best to you - Peta x

• Hi Petra

Yes we can all do it just take one day at a time. This will lead to weeks then months and before we know it years.xxxxx

• I have been quit for 4 Months, 1 Week, 5 Days, 19 hours, 11 minutes and 56 seconds (134 days). I have saved £584.62 by not smoking 2,695 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 2 Days, 8 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• 9 days to ONE YEAR QUIT

Getting a bit giddy now.......9 days to go to the BIG ONE.:)

I am packing my suitcase ready to move in.....shove over everyone.

Bernie

• Well done, Bernie. I know exactly what you mean - 15 days for me and I'm really looking forward to being past this final "hurdle".

• Well done you two. Start thinking how your going to treat yourself xxxx

• 8 Calender months smoke free today.

• Caroline - Free, Healing & Fulfilling my Promise for 13 Hours and 7 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy , by avoiding the use of 11 coffin nails that would have cost me £2.74.

• 250 Days and counting.

• Very well done everyone. Just a very fast post because i should be on my way back to work. But I have been quit smoking for 290 days only 75 for the TOP FLOOR.xxxxxxxxx

• Well done Linda - it's truly inevitable that you will get there this time :D

Just passed 9,000 fags not smoked, 31 days of life not wasted and £2,600 not blown on feeding my addiction. The Numbers are starting to get very scary now.

Stuart - Free and Healing for Eleven Months, Twenty Five Days, 9 Hours and 49 Minutes (360 days), while extending my life expectancy 31 Days and 6 Hours, by avoiding the use of 9010 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,606.33.

• Hi All

One year today, 365 days of not smoking 9125 cigarettes and have saved £2518.00.

Regards

Bernie

• Hi I'm Rebecca

On Day 7 of not smoking after smoking 20 a day since I was 16 for 17 yrs.

Have already saved £37.10 and looking forward to watching that amount grow (che ching!!)

• I have been quit for 8 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 11 hours and 7 minutes (258 days). I have saved £2,171.08 by not smoking 7,753 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 22 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 22:45

Wayne

• I have been quit for 8 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 11 hours and 7 minutes (258 days). I have saved £2,171.08 by not smoking 7,753 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 22 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 22:45

Wayne

Hi I'm Rebecca

On Day 7 of not smoking after smoking 20 a day since I was 16 for 17 yrs.

Have already saved £37.10 and looking forward to watching that amount grow (che ching!!)

Congrats to both of you - and everyone else not smoking today :D

Stuart - Free and Healing for One Year, Two Days, 10 Hours and 3 Minutes (367 days), while extending my life expectancy 31 Days and 21 Hours, by avoiding the use of 9185 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,657.79.

• 200 days quit today for me :)

Not smoked approximately 4,000 cigarettes and saved over £1,000 :)

• 301 days quit in excess of 7,000 fags not smoked

Feeling great

Marg

• Today I have been quit for 14 months, during which time I would have inhaled about 70 grams of tar and wasted nearly 2 grand :eek:

• I have been quit for 10 Months (304 days).

I have saved £2,082.05

Not smoked 7,598 cigarettes.

I have saved 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 9 hours and 10 minutes of my life.

My Quit Date: 17/11/08

Feeling great this morning and very chuffed

Love

Marg

• 666 days today:D

• Well you've done devilishly well Dubbs :D

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for One Year, Ten Months, 14 Hours and 23 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 97 Days and 19 Hours, by avoiding the use of 28165 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $8,686.76.

• Tommy Pots:D - Free and Healing for One Year, Nine Months, Twenty Seven Days, 17 Hours and 20 Minutes,:cool: while extending my life expectancy 46 Days and 8 Hours, by avoiding the use of 13354:eek: nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,372.77.:mad:

• I have been quit for 9 Months, 16 hours and 51 minutes (274 days). I have saved £2,307.49 by not smoking 8,241 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Weeks, 14 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008

• How do I work out how much of my life I have saved? :confused:

• where are you getting on these stats from?

• Hi all well done on your quits your doing fantastic.xxxxx

In 41 days I linda Fag ash lil will be moving into the top floor. nic and Stu hope you got my glass of wine ready.xxxxxxx

• Linda - your room is ready.

The butler has strict instructions to fill your private jaccuzzi to your preference, and to have the champers on ice.

Please pass on any other instructions you might have ;)

Stuart - Free and Healing for One Year, One Month, One Day, 7 Hours and 57 Minutes (396 days), while extending my life expectancy 34 Days and 9 Hours, by avoiding the use of 9908 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,870.36.

• There is a jaccuzzi???? Of course there is! Damn.... have to wait another 4 months :(

8 months for me today..... tons a money safed, thousands of fags not smoked, smellin lovely and feelin great :)

• I forgot about this thread :)

I hit 3 calender months on sunday night

Jase - Free and Healing for Three Months, One Day, 21 Hours and 55 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 6 Days and 12 Hours, by avoiding the smoking 1878 cigs that would have cost me £537.38.

• and now 100 days too as of 10pm tonight.

• Oh my how quickly time goes well done you.

• 700 days on the 23rd

• Wow that's fantastic, congratulations.

Jackie

• 700 days.. sounds massive that! nice one.

• Hoo rar, 1 month to go :D:D

• Hoo rar, 1 month to go :D:D

Why not celebrate 23 months rather than count down to 24? Either way, bloody well done Mr. Pots.

Stuart - Free and Healing for One Year, One Month, Sixteen Days, 15 Hours and 17 Minutes (411 days), while extending my life expectancy 35 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 10291 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £2,983.09.

More than 10,000 fags and nearly £3k? :eek:

• Hi All,

I have been quit for 10 Months, 8 hours and 15 minutes (304 days). I have saved £2,556.48 by not smoking 9,130 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 16 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008.

• Hi All,

I have been quit for 10 Months, 8 hours and 15 minutes (304 days). I have saved £2,556.48 by not smoking 9,130 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 16 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008.

Congrats on that 10 months Wayne - I hope you're very proud of yourself.

• Well done Wayne 10 months is great

Love

Marg xxxxx

• Well done Wayne 10 months is brilliant, wishing you many more.

Jackie

• 5000 fags not smoked :eek:

Well done. :D Not long to 6 months now also. ;)

• OMG 20 more days and Im moving into the top floor.

At long last HEHE.xxxxx

• OMG 20 more days and Im moving into the top floor.

At long last HEHE.xxxxx

Congrats Linda I know You will make it easily....:D

• Thanks Dubbs two years for you also. How dose it feel now?xxx

• 250 days smoke free for me today :)

5,000 awful cigarettes not smoked.

Saved over £1,200.

• Thanks Dubbs two years for you also. How dose it feel now?xxx

Feels good 30,000 not smoked milestone today...:eek:

• Feels good 30,000 not smoked milestone today...

30,000? You gotta be kiddin, dubbs :eek: NICE!

6593 not smoked for me :o

• Delboy - Free and Healing for Four Days, 11 Hours and 54 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 7 Hours, by avoiding the use of 90 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £26.98.:p

• Stuart - Free and Healing for One Year, One Month, Twenty Seven Days, 7 Hours and 51 Minutes (423 days), while extending my life expectancy 36 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 10583 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £3,069.29.

More than 10k smokes and more than £3k? What a total waste of time and money.

I smoked roll your own, so it took me 10 minutes to roll and smoke a fag...

So, working it out....

10x10583=105830 minutes

105830/60=1763.83 hours

73.5 days

10 and a half WEEKS of continuous smoking to smoke all those fags..... unbelievable.

• Nice one Stuart - no need to waste anymore time or get smelly fingers

Don't want to do the maths for me yet but its 175 days - which means only 25 to go before chocolate fountain:D:D

Only 25 till the fountain? Save me an apple on a stick to dip, k?

• I have been quit for 5 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 21 hours, 59 minutes and 58 seconds (169 days). I have saved £254.87 by not smoking 2,548 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 1 Day, 20 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 24/05/2009 00:00 Cold Turkey.

I rolled my own also and used to get my baccy cheep because I knew someone who used to travel pretty often so they always bought some back for me hence why I haven't really saved a lot.. :rolleyes: But it all counts the main thing is.. The life saved part :D

• I've not smoked for eight and a half days.

• Hi all

I have been quit for 10 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 10 hours and 58 minutes (317 days). I have saved £2,666.64 by not smoking 9,523 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 2 Days, 1 hour and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

• Stuart - Free and Healing for One Year, One Month, Twenty Seven Days, 7 Hours and 51 Minutes (423 days), while extending my life expectancy 36 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 10583 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £3,069.29.

More than 10k smokes and more than £3k? What a total waste of time and money.

I smoked roll your own, so it took me 10 minutes to roll and smoke a fag...

So, working it out....

10x10583=105830 minutes

105830/60=1763.83 hours

73.5 days

10 and a half WEEKS of continuous smoking to smoke all those fags..... unbelievable.

Hi Stuart :D

Fantastic well done I'm still bringing up the rear of course

Love

Mum xxx

Fantastic well done I'm still bringing up the rear of course

Love

Mum xxx

Please Marg leave Stuarts rear alone:eek:

• Jase - Free and Healing for Four Months, while extending my life expectancy 8 Days and 13 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2460 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £704.66.

Now chipping away at my 5th month as of now :)

• Hi Guys

Just like to say in 12 days I will be moving into the penthouse never ever thought I would get there but not far now.xxxxx

• Hi Guys

Just like to say in 12 days I will be moving into the penthouse never ever thought I would get there but not far now.xxxxx

Theres a rush coming up on the Penthouse... My Mum in 5 days and you in 12... Whatever happened to Tony? He's due about now, hope he's still keepin' the faith.

Massive congratulations Linda - we all knew you could do it!

As for me? Today I have been quit for 14 months - not smoked loads of fags and saved a fortune. Also improved my health by a LOT :D

Well done 14 months is great

Tony is 6 days ahead of me so should be there now

Love

Mum xx

Hi Linda :D

Will be at the door to welcome you with a bottle of Bubbly

Love

Marg xxx

• Thanls Marg will look forward to that. Have you heared anything from tony was only thinking of him yesterday.xxxxx

• Linda no I've not heard from im for yonks but I know he was 6 days ahead of me

He just seemed to drop off the edge of the world hope he's OK last I heard his wife wasn't well though

Love

Marg

• Hi Everyone

Just to say I have made it to the Penthouse WOWEE in doing so I have not smoked for

365 days = 52 weeks = 1 year

I have saved £2,511.09 by not smoking

9,131 cigarettes but more importantly

I have saved 1 Month, 1 Day, 16 hours and 55 minutes of my life.

Love

Marg xxx

• Well done Marg

Wanted to post on here too as it's been a while and don't often have my quit meter on.

I have been quit for 5 Months, 2 Weeks, 6 Days, 21 hours, 17 minutes and 18 seconds (173 days). I have saved £756.40 by not smoking 3,477 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 5 Days, 1 hour and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 31/05/2009 20:00

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, while extending my life expectancy 106 Days and 14 Hours, by avoiding the use of 30702 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $9,492.92.

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, while extending my life expectancy 106 Days and 14 Hours, by avoiding the use of 30702 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $9,492.92.

Congrats on your 2nd year of freedom, Dubbs :D

• Well done Dubbs, it's great to hear from someone who has been stopped for so long. It's great to get up around a year but there are not so many to read about ahead of us. Thanks for that.

Jackie

• Geoff - 23days in

saved myself from 299 cigs saving me £117.30

• Big Congrats Dubbs 2 years xxxxxxx

One full year for little old me. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Big Congrats Dubbs 2 years xxxxxxx

One full year for little old me. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thanks Linda Keep your guard up this month.I remember having a let down after making it a year.

Like I made it and then what Kind of feeling..........:eek:

• Hi Dubbs :D

Congratulations on 2 years quit

Many thanks for all your help and support along the way

Love

Marg xx

• Thanks Marg,your doing great and you help everyone much more than I ever have.

This quit smoking thing was the hardest thing I ever done.I wish I never started to begin with but better late than never....:eek:

• 9 months quit yesterday :)

274 days today only 91 days left to the penthouse :)4480 cigs not smoked,saved around £1,500

• Well done Michael 9 months is fab work.xxxx

• I have been quit for 7 Months, 1 Week, 6 Days, 14 hours, 29 minutes and 17 seconds (227 days). I have saved £991.10 by not smoking 4,552 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 19 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• Hi all,

I have been quit for 11 Months, 1 Day, 8 hours and 44 minutes (336 days). I have saved £2,825.45 by not smoking 10,090 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 4 Days and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

• Doing OK hve quit for 1 month 11 hours, have not smoked 787 death sticks, have saved £86.66, and added 2 days 17 hours to my life.

• Congrats Wayne on your 11 months and Dee on your first month of freedom.

Stuart - Free and Healing for One Year, Two Months, Eighteen Days, 9 Hours and 58 Minutes (444 days), while extending my life expectancy 38 Days and 13 Hours, by avoiding the use of 11110 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £3,225.00.

• Well done Wayne 11 months is great nearly at the Penthouse door now

Dee well done you on a month smoke free keep going

Stuart I'm so very proud of you

Marg I have been quit for 1 Year, 1 Week, 6 Days, 11 hours and 14 seconds (378 days).

I have saved £2,601.89 by not smoking 9,461 cigarettes.

I have saved 1 Month, 2 Days, 20 hours and 25 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17-Nov-2008

• My Stats

Ok Four Months Freedom Complete

Here are my stats

Saved £843.97 and not smoked 2620 cigs.

The money side of it is great but when you look at a figure of 2620 cigs not smoked in 4 months i am not gonna begin to try work out the full amount since when i started ...... Christ that is frightening !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Imagine if you were buried in 2620 cigarette butts just to rub that cold fact in bradders.. how big a mound of cig butts would that be?

crazy to think we smoked so many but what brought it home to me was when i tidied my car out once and i had tons of empty packets in a bin bag.. i looked at how many then and thought.. blimey.. i've smoked that many since i last tidied my car :)

• It has been 17 weeks and 5 days , 4months and 2 days, 125days :confused: since I gave up smoking.......I have saved $1500.00 (and spent it all on me :D )....by not smoking 3100 ciggies:eek:: ....and more importantly saved 3 weeks , 2 days, 16 hours and 11 minutes of my life :D

No wonder I'm feeling so good.

• stayed quit for

1week 5h & 15min

cigs avoided 93:eek:

cash saved £25.79 (thank god im going shopping tommoz)

life saved 7h 45min

• Well done Geoff, good for you :)

Quit so far: One Month, Twenty Days, 14 Hours and 28 Minutes

Life saved to nag sons: 4 Days,

Have not smoked and stubbed out: 1164 roll-ups

Approx saving: £104.97. (got them at reduced cost, so not a massive amnt)

• Well done Geoff, good for you :)

Quit so far: One Month, Twenty Days, 14 Hours and 28 Minutes

Life saved to nag sons: 4 Days,

Have not smoked and stubbed out: 1164 roll-ups

Approx saving: £104.97. (got them at reduced cost, so not a massive amnt)

thank you

well done to you as well pol:D

good to see all that money saved i bet;)

gunna treat yourself to something nice with it?:)

• good to see all that money saved i bet;)

gunna treat yourself to something nice with it?:)

Thank you :)

Hahaha, I wish! I spent that and more before I even gave up.... it's more a case of 'replacing' rather than savings to have to spend;)

• Thank you :)

Hahaha, I wish! I spent that and more before I even gave up.... it's more a case of 'replacing' rather than savings to have to spend;)

well once you have replaced that vase you broke:eek:

then you can treat yourself to something very very nice:D

• Free and Healing for One Month, Twenty Six Days, 22 Hours and 47 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 3 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1139 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £142.71.

(Just over 8 weeks! :D )

• Well done everyone. How great are we?

I have not smoked for 12 months and 2 week today.xxxxxx

• 15 months for me today.

Not smoked for 456 days and saved £3078 by not smoking 11,400 fags.:eek:

Looking forward to my 2nd non smoking Christmas in 30 odd years.:D

Bernie

• First day of week 2 today! :p

• I have been quit for 6 Months, 6 Days, 22 hours and 23 minutes (189 days). I have saved £826.20 by not smoking 3,798 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 6 Days, 4 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 31/05/2009 20:00

• Don't think I have added to this one so here goes

quit 97 days, saved £197 and 13 days of my life.

so nearly 100 days really looking forward to that.

• 15 months today for me.

Loads of fags not smoked, and loads of money saved :D

Looking forward to my 2nd Christmas smoke free and I just know that it's going to be ridiculously easy...

Why? Because I know with absolute certainty that even if I have an urge, which I doubt, that I won't smoke.

Because I don't need or want to.

I don't post much on here now, as I simply don't feel like I have anything useful to say most of the time.... but I still visit every day and read some posts, it's so good to see so many people doing so well - keep it going :D

• I am certain I will not smoke today....Thats the best I can do.... Free and Healing for Two Years, Nineteen Days, 2 Hours and 45 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 109 Days and 9 Hours, by avoiding the use of 31505 cigs that would have cost me $9,748.88.

Have a Merry Smoke Free Christmas....:)

I am so proud of you for all you have acheieved in the past year

Love

Mum xxx

Dubbs :D

2 years plus that's a massive acheivement

Love

Marg

• 15 months today for me.

Loads of fags not smoked, and loads of money saved :D

Looking forward to my 2nd Christmas smoke free and I just know that it's

hi stuart

glad to hear the news about your 15months freedom

i bet you have saved a lot of cash buddy

enjoy your second free xmas mate

• Forgot to add my 5 month on for friday just gone...

5 months as of last friday and now in my 6th month.

Jase - Free and Healing for Five Months, One Day, 12 Hours and 41 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 10 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 3091 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £886.43.

• Very well done everyone we are one hell of a quitting group.xxxxx

I have been smoke free for one year and three weeks today.xxxxxxxxx

• 10 months 2 days.... close to 8000 fags not smoked.... almost $2000 saved.... not bad :)

• Nice Snow here.........:D

• dubbs47 - Two Years, Twenty Eight Days and 1 Hour. by not smoking 31880 cigarettes, that would have cost me $9,868.56.

Merry Christmas all.........:D

• Merry Christmas Dubbs, what a great quit you have, big Well Done, the money saved is amazing too.

Jackie

• Hi

Julie E. 25th Day of no smoking.;)

• One week to go.

I have been quit for 11 Months, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 8 hours and 48 minutes (358 days). I have saved £3,010.28 by not smoking 10,750 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 6 Days, 7 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

• Two months on Thursday hooray - no cheating and cold turkey

• Merry christmas all and happy new year.xxxxx

Today I have been smoke free for 13 months.xxxxxxx

• Two Months, Nineteen Days, 17 Hours and 9 Minutes (80 days), while extending my life expectancy 5 Days and 14 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1614 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £202.46.

According to my quit counter! That's the Wii paid for already! :D

• Seven months, 17 hours, 31 minutes and 56 seconds. 4294 cigarettes not smoked, saving £932.11. Life saved: 2 weeks, 21 hours, 50 minutes.

• Getting easier now ;)

Stuart - not a single puff for One Year, Three Months, Twenty Five Days, 8 Hours and 41 Minutes (482 days), while extending my life expectancy 41 Days and 20 Hours, by avoiding the use of 12059 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £3,505.87.

• At 1 year I said I would stop counting, but can't seem to help myself;)

16 months today:D

Bernie

• i would love to say but my quitkeeper isnt openig:eek:

• 4 months 4 days 22 hours, 5078 not smoked. (one blip 2 smoked 31/12/09)

• I haven't smoked for One Year, Five Months, Twenty One Days and 54 Minutes (539 days).

In that time I would have smoked 9703 cigarettes costing £2,381.00.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 33 Days and 16 Hours.

• 1 year and 1 month today for me, £1899.03 saved from not smoking 7,912 cigarettes.

Jackie

• Well done Jackie

Seven months, one week, one day, 19 hours, 16 minutes and 52 seconds. 4456 cigarettes not smoked, saving £967.14. Life saved: 2 weeks, 1 day, 11 hours, 20 minutes.

• I have been quit for 8 Months, 3 Weeks, 3 Days, 16 hours, 49 minutes and 29 seconds (269 days). I have saved £1,176.83 by not smoking 5,394 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 17 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 9 hours, 19 minutes and 19 seconds (14 days). I have saved £107.91 by not smoking 431 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 11 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 26/12/2009 09:30

• Not smoked for 9 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes and 52 seconds. I've not smoked 164 cigarrettes and have saved £49.04.

Live expectancy is about the same though following a visit to the local butchers for brunch supplies (unsmoked bacon, chiplata sausages, eggs and black pudding). Now relaxing with music, guitar in lap and a nice chilled beer. This coming I mostly be trying to cut out all the crap!

• Wow look at that...

I have been quit for 10 Months, 1 Day, 21 hours, 38 minutes and 3 seconds (307 days). I have saved £1,000.67 by not smoking 4,002 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 6 Days, 21 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 09/03/2009 00:00 Kaz x:p ;)

• Well done everybody.

Love lookin at the tats ;):D

• quit time - 1 week, 4 days 30minutes

days quit - 11

cigs avoided - 143

money saved - £40.11

life saved - 11h 55m

• I have been quit for 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 7 hours, 9 minutes and 31 seconds (16 days). I have saved £122.23 by not smoking 488 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 16 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 26/12/2009 09:30

• where are you getting all these stats from?

• where are you getting all these stats from?

You can get a quitmeter from here whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksDM...

• 11 months 3 days..... 29 days til Penthouse :)

• I forgot to do this last monday :o Was my 6 months (half year) thingummy wotsitamebob!

Jase - Free and Healing for Six Months, Three Days, 23 Hours and 49 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 13 Days and 1 Hour, by avoiding the use of 3760 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,079.88.

• Hi.

I'm 7 weeks and 2 Days. Feel proud.

We are all doing soooo well!!:)

Ju

• Morning All :D

Today I have been quit for 1 Year, 2 Months,

I have saved £2,931.84 by not smoking

10,661 cigarettes.

I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week and 25 minutes of my life.

My Quit Date: 17-Nov-2008

• Morning All :D

Today I have been quit for 1 Year, 2 Months,

I have saved £2,931.84 by not smoking

10,661 cigarettes.

I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week and 25 minutes of my life.

My Quit Date: 17-Nov-2008

That is fantastic, nearly £3k saved wow. I wonder if there was a counter for how many other you have helped what that would show, I know the number would be very high indeed.

• Thanks Bev :D

• Well done marg wow 3 grand a lot of cash you have saved maybe time to treat yourself

Dave

ive been quit for 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 6 hours, 19 minutes and 41 seconds (22 days). I have saved £166.97 by not smoking 667 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 7 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 26/12/2009 09:30

• I haven't smoked for One Year, Six Months, 4 Hours and 20 Minutes (549 days).

In that time I would have smoked 9885 cigarettes costing £2,426.82.

As a result I have added to my life expectancy by 34 Days and 7 Hours.

• Not quit up there with you Nic but did realise earlier that I'd have spent a grand on fags by now (prob more - the estimate is conservative at best).

Seven months, two weeks, two days, 23 hours, 47 minutes and 50 seconds. 4639 cigarettes not smoked, saving £1,002.68. Life saved: 2 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, 35 minutes.

• Not quit up there with you Nic but did realise earlier that I'd have spent a grand on fags by now (prob more - the estimate is conservative at best).

Seven months, two weeks, two days, 23 hours, 47 minutes and 50 seconds. 4639 cigarettes not smoked, saving £1,002.68. Life saved: 2 weeks, 2 days, 2 hours, 35 minutes.

I wonder how much cheese one could buy with a grand? I quite like cheese. Specially the once that has Marmite in it.

It's my mate Marmart!

...PS Drink sensibly kids!

• I have not smoked for 142 days, that is 5697 fags not smoked, that is £286.54 saved, and 19 days 18 hour of my life saved.

and guys if you are struggling early in your quit, let me say it does get easier, I promise.

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, 2 months while extending my life expectancy 115 Days and 10 Hours, by avoiding the use of 33246 cigs that would have cost me $10,305.41.:eek:

• I have been quit for 9 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days, 14 hours, 36 minutes and 9 seconds (284 days). I have saved £1,241.13 :eek: by not smoking 5,692 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 5 Days, 18 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• I have been quit for 4 Weeks, 1 Day, 9 hours, 53 minutes and 14 seconds (29 days). I have saved £220.58 by not smoking 882 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Days, 1 hour and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 26/12/2009 09:30

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 11 Months, 1 Week, 1 hour, 2 minutes and 35 seconds (707 days). I have saved £3,535.20 by not smoking 14,140 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 2 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17/02/2008 22:00

• Most interesting thread ever?

'nuff said ...

Come to laud/lord it and flout/flaunt your stuff....nice ;)

• Seven months, three weeks, three days, 14 hours, 17 minutes and 49 seconds. 4771 cigarettes not smoked, saving £1,035.68. Life saved: 2 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 35 minutes.

• 11 months,2 days quit.

30 days and i have reached the penthouse :)

• I have been quit for 8days, 11hrs, 25mins. I have saved £64.63 by not smoking 211 cigarettes. I have saved 22 hours and 32 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 20.01.2010 11.15am

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 1 Month, 8 hours and 29 minutes (396 days). I have saved £3,329.36 by not smoking 11,890 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 3 Days, 6 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

• I have been Quit for 799 Days....:D

• Quittings easy staying quit is hard

I have been quit 37 days 7 hours and 37 minutes and saved my health priceless and the rest of my life

• Ain't posted my official stats in a looong time, had to re-install my quit counter as I stopped using it after a while.

And here it is:

You are Smoke free for Two years, six months, one week, one day, 41 minutes and 24 seconds. 13845 cigarettes not smoked, saving £3,323.05. Life saved: 6 weeks, 6 days, 1 hour, 45 minutes.

Phew.

• Was 150 days yesterday!

• :DWas 150 days yesterday!

Congrats Bev

• :D

Congrats Bev

Thanks, just wanted to put it out there, should have mentioned the fact that it does get easier for all those who are struggling with the early days weeks.

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 1 Month, 4 Days, 9 hours and 8 minutes (400 days). I have saved £3,363.19 by not smoking 12,011 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 3 Days, 16 hours and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

• 250 days

250 days, 5,000 fags not smoked and £1,087.50 not spent - whoopeeeeeee and it's Friday, which prob has far more to do with ebullient mood than anything else.

• Just seen my quit counter 160 days now.

• 17 months done for me - I really do feel like a non smoker now, it's fantastic.

Best wishes to all.

Bernie

• Well done Bernie and Bev.

• Well done Bernie and Bev.

Right back at ya!

• 362 days.... :)

• 3 days to go Bella

• Wow more informed by the minute.

Just gone on quit calculator

24 days 4 hrs 40 mins

483 cigs

saving £105.97.

Great thread by the way.:)

• Jase - Free and Healing for Seven Months, 1 Hour and 51 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 14 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4302 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,236.84.

• 2000 Fags

I've just looked at my stat app thingy and realised I must've missed the 2000th unsmoked fag count last week. Now on 2114 not smoked.

Ah well, I may be late but I am still going to celebrate not smoking 2000 lots of poison. Luuurvly.:)

• Well done Lilly, how good that sounds to have not smoked 2000 smokes.

That number of smokes saved helps me more than days, hours, costs etc. :)

I've not saved much money at all.......... in fact I've spent more since quitting.

Smoke Free Four Months and 17 Hours, while extending my life expectancy 7 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 2227 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £201.43.

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 3 Months (457 days)

I have saved £3,143.93

By not smoking 11,432 cigarettes.

I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 2 Days, 16 hours and 40 minutes of my life.

• Thought I would join in - have been stopped 1 year 2 months and 1 week, have not smoked 8,862 urgh cigs, and not spend £2,083.68 on them. I think they have gone up in price since we stopped Marg, maybe we should change the price on our counters, mine is at £4.80.

Jackie

• Free and Healing for Two Months, Twenty Two Days, 1 Hour and 58 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 22 Hours, by avoiding the use of 841 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £253.12.

• Thought I would join in - have been stopped 1 year 2 months and 1 week, have not smoked 8,862 urgh cigs, and not spend £2,083.68 on them. I think they have gone up in price since we stopped Marg, maybe we should change the price on our counters, mine is at £4.80.

Jackie

Yeah Maybe we should Jackie mine is set at about the same as yours and noticed the other day some are now over £6 a packet arghhhhhhhhhh

• 2 years and 3months

• I have been quit for 9 Months, 11 minutes and 58 seconds (273 days). I have saved £1,187.57 by not smoking 5,460 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 4 Days and 23 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 31/05/2009 20:00

• I'm 5 calendar months today, can't quite believe it!! Not smoked over 3000 cigs, how good is that? I hope everyone else is doing well.

Amanda

• Hi All,

I have been quit for 1 Year, 2 Months, 3 Days, 8 hours and 18 minutes (427 days). I have saved £3,589.70 by not smoking 12,820 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 1 Week, 6 Days, 12 hours and 20 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

• Not one puff for,

Three weeks, one day, 12 hours, 21 minutes and 38 seconds. 450 cigarettes not smoked, saving £78.80. Life saved: 1 day, 13 hours, 30 minutes.

• I have been quit for 9 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days, 15 hours, 7 minutes and 18 seconds (282 days). I have saved £423.94 by not smoking 4,239 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 17 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 24/05/2009 00:00

• Six months 2 days and 3 hours, not smoked more than 7300 fags, saved £369 and 25days of my life.

and it also has to be said feeling pretty darn chuffed about it.

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, Three Months, Eleven Days, 4 Hours and 48 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 121 Days and 8 Hours, by avoiding the use of 34952 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $10,852.66.:D

• 18 months for me....that's 13,700 cigs not smoked:eek:

I have saved £3505.00 :D

Regards

Bernie

• Jase - Free and Healing for Eight Months and 1 Minute, while extending my life expectancy 16 Days and 21 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4860 Cigarettes that would have cost me £1,399.03.

• Jase - Free and Healing for Eight Months and 1 Minute, while extending my life expectancy 16 Days and 21 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4860 Cigarettes that would have cost me £1,399.03.

UGHH, when you look at it like that 4860 cigarettes in 8 months .. actually makes me feel queasy ... thats a good sign though!!

:p

• I know exactly what you mean, but today i noticed it went to over 5000 cigarettes which i haven't smoked since I quit, but when i looked again, there was something else : 250 days.

Jase - Free and Healing for Eight Months, Seven Days, 21 Hours and 19 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 17 Days and 10 Hours, by avoiding the use of 5018 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,444.91.

So at 250 days done and over 5000 cigs not smoked, this has rather been all very worthwhile :)

• Deke - Free and Healing for One Year, Two Days, 8 Hours and 4 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 14 Days, by avoiding the use of 4041 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,199.93.

• 35800 cigs not smoked

851 days quit

124 days life saved

Over 11000 us dollars saved.......

2 Years 4 Months Quit...

• Blimey Dubbs, 35,800 smokes not smoked.

Figures like that really help.

• One year, one month, one week............. 10069 fags not smoked, $2643 saved...... well done everyone xxx bella

• I have been quit for 11 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day, 22 hours, 32 minutes and 4 seconds (342 days). I have saved £1,498.35 by not smoking 6,858 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 19 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 15/04/2009 00:30

• Free from the slave for 16 months and one day.xxxxx

• 15 Month`s:D

• Today is 6 months smoke free and no longer a nicotine slave!

• Well done everyone one day at a time we are all winning the fight.:D:D:D

• Free and Healing for Four Months, 22 Hours and 50 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 4 Days and 4 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1210 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £364.66.

• tickerclub.com/cache/c5e0db...

Jase - Free and Healing for Nine Months, One Day, 1 Hour and 40 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 19 Days and 2 Hours, by avoiding the use of 5501 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £1,585.76.

• Congrats on the nine months Jase, thats superb!!!!

I have been quit for 3 Months, 6 Days, 11 hours, 15 minutes and 46 seconds (96 days). I have saved £385.87 by not smoking 1,543 cigarettes. I have saved 5 Days, 8 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 06/01/2010 21:45

Debsx

• Almost a year now :D and already £1,755 better off AND NOT wasted on cigs :eek:

Trev

20 a day for 30 years

quit 28th april 09.

• I have been quit for 10 Months, 3 Weeks, 16 hours, 55 minutes and 57 seconds (325 days). I have saved £488.55 by not smoking 4,885 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 23 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 24/05/2009 00:00

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, Four Months, Twenty Seven Days, 7 Hours and 17 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 128 Days and 5 Hours, by avoiding the use of 36931 cigs that would have cost me $12,913.29.

My last post thanks all for the help...:D

Keep The Quit

• Aw Dubbs hunny will miss you mate we go back a long way. Look after yourself.xxxxxxxx

• All the best Dubbs and keep on with that great quit you got going there.

Be sure to make the most of those extra days life expectancy you gained yourself :cool:

Bye Dubbs and all the best too with reducing that belt around the middle :)

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, Four Months, Twenty Seven Days, 7 Hours and 17 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 128 Days and 5 Hours, by avoiding the use of 36931 cigs that would have cost me $12,913.29.

My last post thanks all for the help...:D

Keep The Quit

Thirty-six THOUSAND cigarettes. I had to say that a few times and it's not me that's not smoked 'em!

36 (nearly 37) thousand cigarettes not smoked. That's a sobering thought. If you laid them end to end, how far do you think they'd reach?

Well done - I'm still boggling at what that many fags might look like. Urgh!

Elaine - Free and Healing for Thirty Days, 12 Hours and 38 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 2 Hours, by avoiding the use of 611 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £154.05.

• Thirty-six THOUSAND cigarettes. I had to say that a few times and it's not me that's not smoked 'em!

36 (nearly 37) thousand cigarettes not smoked. That's a sobering thought. If you laid them end to end, how far do you think they'd reach?

Well done - I'm still boggling at what that many fags might look like. Urgh!

Elaine - Free and Healing for Thirty Days, 12 Hours and 38 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days and 2 Hours, by avoiding the use of 611 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £154.05.

About 10,002 feet give or take at a cig 3.25 inches long :D

• Hi People,

I have been quit for 1 Year, 4 Months, 9 hours and 51 minutes (486 days). I have saved £4,085.84 by not smoking 14,592 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 5 Days and 16 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

Wayne:D:D

• Been Quit 888 Days :D

• 888. Three fat ladies, well I know I am one, anybody else??

Fantastic, achievement, I will check my details and get back.

• Free and Healing for Seven Months, Twenty Seven Days, 11 Hours and 9 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 33 Days and 6 Hours, by avoiding the use of 9579 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £483.67.

Feeling good.

• I have been quit for 11 Months, 3 Days, 20 hours, 57 minutes and 20 seconds (337 days). I have saved £1,469.74 by not smoking 6,757 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 11 hours and 5 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 31/05/2009 20:00

• My stats

• One week, two days, 16 hours, 59 minutes and 26 seconds. 242 cigarettes not smoked, saving £67.95. Life saved: 20 hours, 10 minutes.

• Free and Healing for One Month, Fourteen Days, 9 Hours and 24 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 3 Days and 1 Hour, by avoiding the use of 888 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £224.14.

• guys - is there a tool to help calculate these stats?!!!

• guys - is there a tool to help calculate these stats?!!!

The one I use is here: xarka.com/freeware/ . I like it because it gives you 'milestones' - e.g. £200 saved or 1000 cigs not smoked, that kind of thing.

If you want to look for others, just google 'quit meter'. There are loads of free ones available.

• Hi everyone this is a first for me in my quit as I didnt do it before cause I felt it was tempting fate but here goes, if I smoke now its your fault.

My name is Alex, Angie, Jamangie or whatever you want to call me, now now don’t be nasty.

I was a nicotine addict who is now free and healing.

My motto is NOPE not one puff ever.

I have stopped nicotine for 4 months, 12 days, 11 hours, 42 minutes and 44 seconds (132 days).

I've not smoked 2650 death sticks, and saved £259.76 (well actually haven’t saved anything cause I spent it Hee Hee)

I've saved 9 days, 4 hours and 48 minutes of my life.

Sh** doesnt seem to be much life saved does it ??????????

• well, so far i have ......

quit for 1 Month 4 weeks 12 hours and 35 minutes or 58 days if you prefer. I have NOT smoked 877 cigarettes, which has saved me £241.40 (er where has that gone then?!!!)

I've added a measly 3 days 1 hour and 5 mins so far which I was a bit disappointed about....but it's better a + than a - :eek:

• i dont get the, time saved by not smoking, if u get cancer at 50 because of cigs you die, if u quit and dont get cancer... then you have probably saved 35 - 40 years ???

ive saved my self over 1500 fags so far.. i bought 10's so ive saved 450quid

• 300 300 300 300 300

Rarrrrrrrr 300 days.. well its 302 now, as the day totally sneaked past me over the weekend :)

anyway, 300 days :)

• You never fail to make me smileHi everyone this is a first for me in my quit as I didnt do it before cause I felt it was tempting fate but here goes, if I smoke now its your fault.

My name is Alex, Angie, Jamangie or whatever you want to call me, now now don’t be nasty.

I was a nicotine addict who is now free and healing.

My motto is NOPE not one puff ever.

I have stopped nicotine for 4 months, 12 days, 11 hours, 42 minutes and 44 seconds (132 days).

I've not smoked 2650 death sticks, and saved £259.76 (well actually haven’t saved anything cause I spent it Hee Hee)

I've saved 9 days, 4 hours and 48 minutes of my life.

Sh** doesnt seem to be much life saved does it ??????????

you never fail to make me smile,and your posts keep me going when i feel like having a puff.

Thank's for making me laugh,it helps.

debbie

• 10 months done, over 6000 cigs not smoked, 3 weeks of my life saved, and over £1800 saved in real cash. :)

• Quit for 350 days - felt like a bit of a slog at times.

• 258 days done, and some days I remember every single one of them, and then I have the odd day when for a whole 24hours the thought never enters my head and those days are amazing.

• First time for everything ......

My stats are a whole 15 weeks today without smoking ....approximately 300 quid saved & 1050 fags not smoked .. this is on 10 fags a day...more often then not More.... & more & more if i had a beer..:eek:.so even better on my proper good quit ...dont know how much life ive got back ....but i can laugh longer these days :D

WELL DONE ..high five me :)

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, Six Months and 58 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 133 Days, by avoiding the use of 38306 cigs that would have cost me $13,604.48.

Or 30 months...:D

HAVE A NICE SMOKE FREE DAY EVERYONE...:)

• Hi Dubbs chick pleased to see your ok. well done mate.

I have been free for one year six months.xxxxxxx

• I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 6 Days, 21 hours, 5 minutes and 53 seconds (27 days). I have saved £202.11 by not smoking 696 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days and 10 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 25/04/2010 22:00

• I have been quit for 1 Year, 2 Days, 15 hours, 45 minutes and 26 seconds (367 days). I have saved £551.48 by not smoking 5,514 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 5 Days, 3 hours and 30 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 24/05/2009 00:00

• Hi all,

I have been quit for 1 Year, 5 Months, 8 hours and 19 minutes (516 days). I have saved £4,337.31 by not smoking 15,490 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 18 hours and 50 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 29/12/2008 00:00

• One year and nine months today.:)

That's 640 days without a cigarette.

I have saved £3840.00 - that's a scary amount of money.:eek:

Regards

Bernie

• I have been quit 5 Months 2 weeks and 4 hours and four minute, I dont know how much I have saved money whys or how many extra days of my life I will get,

But maybe all those years that I do have left will have a better quality in them.

So I wish good health to all the quitters here no matter where they are in there quit.

• I have been quit 5 Months 2 weeks and 4 hours and four minute

Oh .... 6 months milestone coming up :cool: Well done you :)

I've quit for Seven Months, Twenty Three Days, 17 Hours and 45 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 14 Days and 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4243 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £385.62.

The rewards I've given myself and the cost of those :rolleyes: It would have been cheaper to carry on smoking roll-ups ;)

• And the next person in the Bankruptcy courts having overspent what they thought they had saved after quitting smoking is.............................. :D:D:D

Thanks Pol xxxx

• 285 days, that's like ages!!

• Well done Bev,

I have been quit for 1 Year, 1 Week, 6 Days, 23 hours, 29 minutes and 50 seconds (378 days). I have saved £1,648.55 by not smoking 7,579 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 5 Days, 7 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 31/05/2009 20:00

Gosh, 1yr and 2 weeks all but!

• dubbs47 - Free and Healing for Two Years, 7 months, while extending my life expectancy 143 Days and 23 Hours, by avoiding the use of 41471 cigs that would have cost me $15,092.00.

See You All Next Month:D

• Well done Dubbs

One year, one month, 12 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds. 7890 cigarettes not smoked, saving £1,716.45. Life saved: 3 weeks, 6 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes.

• 6 months 6 days 2 hours 32 mins if i hurry up no 33 now and like I said before cost not relevant just happy to be smoke free thanks all and well do the rest of you and now 34 mins

• Not done this one for a while. Quit counter says.... I have been quit 73 weeks and 18 hours. Saved £2047.14 and not smoked 10235 fags. I have saved 11 weeks 1 day and 4 hours of my life. That feels nice.

• Not done this one for a while. Quit counter says.... I have been quit 73 weeks and 18 hours. Saved £2047.14 and not smoked 10235 fags. I have saved 11 weeks 1 day and 4 hours of my life. That feels nice.

I would have thought that would have felt better than only nice? :eek:

• My Quit Date is: 1/7/2010

Time Smoke-Free: 4 days, 17 hours, 13 minutes and 39 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 118

Lifetime Saved: 21 hours

Money Saved: £12.00

• I have been quit for 2 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days, 21 hours, 26 minutes and 23 seconds (70 days). I have saved £513.97 by not smoking 1,772 cigarettes. I have saved 6 Days, 3 hours and 40 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 25/04/2010 22:00

• Free and Healing for Three Months, Twenty Three Days, 23 Hours and 20 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 5 Days and 23 Hours, by avoiding the use of 1725 cigarettes that would have cost me £450.52. I've saved 5 days, 23 hours and 43 minutes of my life.

:):)

• Free and Healing for Ten Months, Seven Days, 5 Hours and 11 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 43 Days and 2 Hours, by avoiding the use of 12409 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me £628.41.

310 days! time really is flying now.

• Time Smoke-Free: 9 days, 7 hours, 9 minutes and 49 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 232

Lifetime Saved: 1 day, 18 hours

Money Saved: £27.00

• Well done Bev, not long now. See you by the hot tub.

Well done Sue, 9 days is excellent. Keep going it's the best thing you'll ever do and I hope you are rightly proud of yourself. Looking forward to seeing to 2 week post and your 3. You can do it and you are doing it.

M

• Hi

Haven't been on here for ages.

500 days tomorrow smoke free/richer/healthier/happier.

To all the newbies it does get easier and is well worth it.I found the 1st 6 months a bit hard but it got easier and easier after that now its a breeze in fact i hate the smell of or thought of smoking now :)

Nice to see some old faces (in the smoking sense) still going strong keep up the good work folks.

May the Lord be with you.

• 969 days done and dusted:D

• How much?

Four months, three weeks, five days, 6 hours, 55 minutes and 55 seconds. 4388 cigarettes not smoked, saving £1,097.16. Life saved: 2 weeks, 1 day, 5 hours, 40 minutes.

Happily spent the cash on clothes and shoes :D

• 1000 days done...

• WOW...thats brilliant dubbs!!!!

I am only day 10.

How do i get all the info about how many days i havent smoked for, how many ciggies i havent smoked, how much money i have saved etc??