Morning All

Hi everyone, well the get up early bug is still with me (been up since 5).... someone tell me i'll get my normal sleep pattern back soon.

Well after 3 bottles of wine (not drunk alone i must add) and my friend smoking every now and again in the back garden........ I couldn't resist (not what your thinking)

She came into the house after having a fag, but as I said after drinking quite a bit of wine, i couldn't help myself and said to her - GOD YOU STINK.

So it can be done, the drinking and the no smoking. Not once last night did i think - I'LL JUST HAVE ONE

I'd just thought i'd let ya all know :D

YIPPEE IM FREE lol - everyone have a super weekend ;)

I have been quit for 1 Week, 3 Days, 8 hours, 50 minutes and 30 seconds (10 days). I have saved £69.34 by not smoking 311 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Day, 1 hour and 55 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 11/03/2008 22:00

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Batwoman! Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)

• good morning

How are you to-day well done I am finding it hard to tell my friends about the smell off second hand smoke because I have smoked for so long I have put after shave on the side of my shirt just to return to every time I smell second hand smoke I have a pain in my neck ha :oJimbo

You may also like...