No Smoking Day
2,743 members31,409 posts

Poorly Bunny

Hi All

Have had a REALLY busy week and now have a snotty head cold and feel like poo :(

However looking on the bright side i am hoping that this will not do the usual and go down onto my chest and linger there for the next 6 weeks....... BECAUSE IM STILL NOT SMOKING :D

OOOHH and my best friend and smokin buddy has been given up for 3 days and 4hrs - :D

(i sussed out yesterday why my f12 thingy didnt always work now ive forgotten again - early onset .....whats it called :confused:

I have been quit for 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 10 hours, 18 minutes and 23 seconds (53 days). I have saved £242.02 by not smoking 1,068 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Days and 17 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 31/12/2007 11:59

just remembered lol

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done jojo i am soooo pleases you have carried on with your quit. Where have you been? I got over those dreaded 2 weeks that i found so bloody hard. Sorry to hear your not feeling well but i bet even with a cold you dont feel half as rough as you did when you got ill when you were smoking :D

You go girl, im really really chuffed to bits with you :D

Aaah thank you Sara - how are you doin now???? when did u start (or stop) again :confused: you know what i mean :)

Forum seems back on even keel so see how it goes

oooppps just seen your sig lol well done at least your trying again it'll work when ur ready and not b4

I messed up twice since new year but i really think something changed with this quit :D

Anyway im really pleased for you. I get all excited when any of the New Year Quitters come on :o:rolleyes:

lol well this nyq is taking her cold to bed so i can sneeze over my hubby and give it straight back to the bugger.

You may also like...