50 Days.... woohoo

I have just passed the 50 day milestone!!!

To celebrate we went to the local pub for a drink (so funny watching the smokers shivering outside). Spoke to the landlady she was popping out for a quick smoke, she had quit for 13years, then thought I wonder what 1 would be like and is now back on 20 a day, and the most horrifiying thing was she was giving ciggies to her grandson who is only 15. How bad is that!!!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done gofree!

I have just passed the 50 day milestone!!!

To celebrate we went to the local pub for a drink (so funny watching the smokers shivering outside). Spoke to the landlady she was popping out for a quick smoke, she had quit for 13years, then thought I wonder what 1 would be like and is now back on 20 a day, and the most horrifiying thing was she was giving ciggies to her grandson who is only 15. How bad is that!!!

50 days~ WOW! I bet you are feeling quite wonderful!! I'm catching up at day~43! It's a great feeling that I never thought I would accomplish. Keep going strong & day~100 will be here before ya know it:D

• Woooohoo, congrats gofree!!! awesome to know you're doing great and going strong :)

she was giving ciggies to her grandson who is only 15.

No kidding, some people are just plain idiots :mad:

You are doing amazing - keep up the good work and we will see you on day 100!!!! :D

You may also like...